Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Despite being upset with the REFS after Game 1 and being down 0-2, I still don't think it is over because the Knicks are banged up. OG may not even play, and Brunson may not be at 100%. INDY has won 14 games in a row at home as well. Get this thing to 2-2 and it's anyone's series. No doom and gloom here yet. 
    • We have to win Games 3 and 4 or it is over for sure. Can't fall down 1-3. We had Game 1 in the bag but can't dwell on that now, it's history. TJ McConnell, Haliburton, Toppin, Pascal, and Turner are the 5 players that need to be in, in the last 5 minutes to finish Games 3 and 4. 
    • She is bigtime, Peyton gave her all of his airport connections (captains) on what flights to take, he also gave her his contacts for St. Elmo to get free meals. 
    • The Fever had 3 of their games televised last year.  Tonite is their first game this year, and  I’ve read they are scheduled to be on 36 times. (Edit- I had read that. I just checked WTHR, and they are covering 17 games, and The WNBA App says it will carry tonite for free, and every WNBA game on their League Pass. I read that Hulu will carry some games. I have no idea what other outlets will carry the Fever.) Ticket sales have skyrocketed nationwide for Fever Games- several nationwide arenas where the Fever will play away are sold out for her game. All before she has played a game. If she produces as advertised, she can and will write her ticket to riches. (And already has!)
    • Love how much Laiatu Latu seems to be enjoying his experience as a new Colts player:    
  • Members

• jskinnz

jskinnz 2,679

• DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 341

• Hammer

Hammer 327

• chad72

chad72 18,332

• Jason_

Jason_ 2,304

• GoColts8818