Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsays Latest Tweet

DILLIGAFER

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 19, 2012 - off topic
Hidden by Nadine, January 19, 2012 - off topic

Okay,then i apologize to texans' everywhere.I was refering to the FACT that ANDREW LUCK comes from TEXAS.

and what does that have to do with the picture that was posted? Nothing. So why bring it up? This thread has nothing to do with Andrew Luck and that picture had even less to do with him. Also rather the orginal poster supports Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, or whoever has nothing to do with that picture so why bring it up unless you are trying to say being an Andrew Luck supporter is some how as bad as being a racist and I really really hope that's not the case.

I think it would be better for everyone if we just let the racist stuff and sterotypes go. If the mods feel it's racist they will remove it. Probably would have been better to just simply report it than trying to call the person out for it.

and what does that have to do with the picture that was posted? Nothing. So why bring it up? This thread has nothing to do with Andrew Luck and that picture had even less to do with him. Also rather the orginal poster supports Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, or whoever has nothing to do with that picture so why bring it up unless you are trying to say being an Andrew Luck supporter is some how as bad as being a racist and I really really hope that's not the case.

I think it would be better for everyone if we just let the racist stuff and sterotypes go. If the mods feel it's racist they will remove it. Probably would have been better to just simply report it than trying to call the person out for it.

That poster is racist sensitive. I remember reading one of his posts somewhere that was warning forum members not to post racist comments or he would make sure it got back to Irsay or something like that. I thought it was strange when I read it at the time.

That poster is racist sensitive. I remember reading one of his posts somewhere that was warning forum members not to post racist comments or he would make sure it got back to Irsay or something like that. I thought it was strange when I read it at the time.

Because i don't support racism.Its uncalled for.I won't tolerate it.

I did report it.

I did report it.

You need to be less sensitive "doll".

No one was disrespecting you.

I hate it when someone drives around in a bright red ferrari but then gets mad when everyone looks at them. They need to "own" it.

Who cares what others think or say. Just be confident in yourself and your choices.

How racist of you.A luck supporter and now this.I get it!Do you come from texas?

This is a picture from gone with the wind. It is not racist. This thread is about Irsay's tweet, not about Andrew luck.

Resume on topic discussion and use personal messaging for personal discussions and arguments

This is a picture from gone with the wind. It is not racist. This thread is about Irsay's tweet, not about Andrew luck.

Resume on topic discussion and use personal messaging for personal discussions and arguments

I disagree.My co-worker,who's an 'AA' says its racism from a bygone era that portrays 'AA' in a negative stereotype.Just because its "GONE WITH THE WIND" means nothing.He found it offensive as well.BTW:I was instructed by you to report offensive posts and so on...remember?This will be the last time that i reply in this thread(its not my intention to derail it).