Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Robert Krafts Classless Remark to Archie after Peyton gets 2nd ring

bayone

44 minutes ago, dynasty13 said:

And some would say what Peyton Manning was accused of is pretty crappy. The point is that some criticize Patriots fans for talking about Peyton for something that happened a long time ago, meanwhile they do the same thing towards Tom. It shouldn't surprise anyone that this happens and I'm sorry to break it to you guys, but you're no better than us...we're the same and we both act the same way that we condemn the other for. It's all hypocritical, on both sides.

They are different kinds of wrong.  One was a prank gone wrong,  the other was leaving your pregnant girlfriend and dating a supermodel a week later.  On a personal level,  I think the latter is worse.  That soon after suggests possible relationship while still with Moynahan.  

Again,  one is the stupidity of a college kid,  the other show a personal value issue, ie. D-baggish

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

They are different kinds of wrong.  One was a prank gone wrong,  the other was leaving your pregnant girlfriend and dating a supermodel a week later.  On a personal level,  I think the latter is worse.  That soon after suggests possible relationship while still with Moynahan.  

Again,  one is the stupidity of a college kid,  the other show a personal value issue, ie. D-baggish

I agree that these are two totally different scenarios here....

As a female,  and I can only speak for myself,  the 2nd without a doubt would leave me emotionally scarred tenfold compared to the first.   That's just me.  

On February 12, 2016 at 4:20 PM, dgambill said:

Yeah I don't get it. Tom Brady is NOT Robert Krafts kid. He didn't raise him...pick him up when he fell down...reprimand him when he was going astray...spend countless hours worried about their health or well being...just countless other things that a parent does. Brady's accomplishment in relationship to Kraft can not in any form be compared to Archie to his sons. It just isn't measurable and to me it be littles Archie's relationship with his sons and how proud he should be of their accomplishments. Like I said I don't get it either and I'm not going to go after Kraft...going to give him a pass...but disappointed he would say something like that on such a happy day for Archie.

Beautifully stated dgb. 

On February 13, 2016 at 7:03 PM, buccolts said:

Jeff Saturday did once. 

Lapse of judgement.

Jeff hugs Robert Kraft once at the conclusion of the CBA negotiations & the poor guy can't live it down. :P

On February 13, 2016 at 7:46 PM, Carlos Danger said:

It wouldn't bother me so much if he had said something valid or even funny, but this was just lame sour grapes. 

Everybody gets butthurt in the nfl if they don't win the big game. We all remember Peyton not shaking hands with the Saints when we lost the SB... It doesn't mean much and Kraft and Archie probably are friends still...

Lame remark, though. Brady isn't Kraft's son... He belongs to some guru who got arrested for being a con artist, right?... haha jk... Lots of ppl. are claiming Brady nowadays, come to think of it. 

Exactly Carlos. Nothing to see here move along folks. 

On February 13, 2016 at 11:05 PM, QwizBoy said:

I doubt any of the Mannings are losing any sleep over this. Could it be a friendly jab? Maybe. Could it be some kind of random lashing out? Well that's possible too. I'm not gonna pretend like I know the answer myself lol.

Yeah, I agree QB. Robert said something foolish in a fit of anger. Hades, I've been known to do that myself once in a while. No big deal. I'm not furious at Mr. Kraft either. Bleep happens. 

Everybody talks a little trash in sports,  Players, coaches and even owners do it.  They are competitive too.  I coached a bunch of 7-8 year old girls and boys basketball team and the opposing coach asked me if I was paying off the refs.  That's just how sports is.  It's not a big deal.  It's expected.

3 hours ago, Blue Swagger said:

Everybody talks a little trash in sports,  Players, coaches and even owners do it.  They are competitive too.  I coached a bunch of 7-8 year old girls and boys basketball team and the opposing coach asked me if I was paying off the refs.  That's just how sports is.  It's not a big deal.  It's expected.

ya think :)

But it's such great gossip on the forums ;)