Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Not even Vontae Davis or Pat McAfee?

camcolts2621

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

So you overlooking all the coaches votes?

i could ask you the same about the fan votes 

i would vote for pat like a lot of others here would.  we are bias though

there is no guarantee that the coaches aren't biased either.  

1 hour ago, aaron11 said:

i could ask you the same about the fan votes 

i would vote for pat like a lot of others here would.  we are bias though

there is no guarantee that the coaches aren't biased either.  

Being a Colt fan does not change facts. Pat was not the best punter in the league this season. As much as I like Pat the numbers say different.

IMO Vontae was playing "hurt" most of the year. Not necessarily injured but he took a lot of punishment and would come back out and play. That and the lack of any semblance of a pass rush contributed to him having a down year. Next year should be better.

On 1/18/2016 at 4:13 PM, azcolt said:

Only Colts fans would say Vontae had an all-pro season. QBs threw at him all year successfully. Why he had such a bad year is a puzzle. Maybe he was hurt.

He was injured most of the year. I can't remember which game it was, but remember after a game this past year someone saying Vontae played in a lot pain during games this year. He left games 4 or 5 times this year too, but came back in. I don't think he was healthy much this past year. I'm not making excuses, he clearly had a rough year. But its hard to cover good WRs when healthy, and if Vontae was playing games in pain I could understand it effecting his play. 

On 1/18/2016 at 5:42 PM, ColtRider said:

Wow. Pat and/or Adam didn't make it? Amazing. Thought one of them would get the ProBowl vote. Not even at backup? C'mon NFL fans. Black balling Indianapolis gets you a BIG demerit from me.

Could certainly argue that DQ should have been voted in as well. How in the world do you lead the NFL in tackles but not make the pro bowl?