Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie Wayne officially calls it quits

RockThatBlue

25 minutes ago, ColtRider said:

Reggie Wayne spells - C O L T S !  One of the greatest receivers in NFL history. Carry that home where you belong with a 1 day contract & make your mark in the Hall of Honor. 

I am so glad he didn't play for the Patriots. That made me sick when I first heard he was going to try and play there. Since I have been a Colts fan really the only players that I have liked better than him are Peyton and Marvin. Reggie was one of the best to do it. We might as well add him to the Ring of Honor.

First seen you play in college in 2000 at The U along with Santana Moss instantly became my favorite college team, then u get drafted to the Colts year after, watched your whole career spectacular catch after spectacular catch, had the touchdown in the superbowl to put the game away back in 2007, then Peyton leaves we suck for a year, still stayed with the team, then we draft the Messiah who u helped make into the beast qb he is now making one hand catches to win games against teams we shouldn't have been able to compete with, and that when u became BATMAN ( every Sunday Reggie Wayne comes out the batcave and transforms into Batman) then u tore your acl but being the professional u were u helped make T.Y into a real Wr instead of a 9 route fake version of DeSean Jackson kinda player, always one of my favorite players watched your whole career #thank #you # Reggie #wayne #na #na #na #na #but #batman #colts #legend #salute #to #greatnest #15 #years #colts #all #day #coltsnation #stand #up #miami #hurricanes