Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chud will remain OC

jchandler7

1 minute ago, Dustin said:

I didn't ask you to look up numbers. You say you can recall Dwayne Allen's drops. Please just tell me in which game you remember them. 

Unless, you were telling a fib. 

I guess ESPN stat line is out of your reach? Lets see, just enter e-s-p-n and then enter his name. It's pretty basic but if you have trouble I cant help you.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

I guess ESPN stat line is out of your reach? Lets see, just enter e-s-p-n and then enter his name. It's pretty basic but if you have trouble I cant help you.

What are you talking about?

Forget stats. I don't need those.

When did Dwayne Allen drop a pass this year? Answer the question. 

15 minutes ago, Dustin said:

I think you're just looking for something to be offended by. No offense. /s

lol...no, not at all.  You're not going to offend me with anything you could say about any Colt player.  It's just rare...usually when a phrase that contains the word "baby" is used to describe an adult...well there's generally at least a little bit of a negative connotation...which would make sense coming from someone who feels that Allen is better than Fleener even though Fleener had more targets. 

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

Zero drops? I think you might want to check the facts a little closer. He had 29 throws to him and caught 16. Every receiver has drops and for you to say Allen had zero is nonsense.

Ha! Actually, what you're saying is nonsense. Allen caught 16 of 16 catchable targets. He was targeted 29 times but the other 13 were not catchable. He had ZERO drops.

39 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Thanks, I actually quoted the same site earlier in the thread when crazycolt1 brought up DAs drops. He must have missed it, conveniently.