• Zebras

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Jules said:

CVCNYBnVAAAuw87.jpg

AR-708049994.jpg

Wow, I'm shocked how those 2 dudes like alike...Can we administer a DNA test on site? It's so close it's creepy in a are they the same person kind of deja vu way. 

It's funny & refreshing to witness to female posters poke fun at their hot & bothered male crushes. Bravo AMF & Jules. Have a pretty boy cage match between Brady & Brock with the overwhelming question: If their faces get bruised & battered will their wives recognize them them & wanna cuddle with them later?

Oh the humanity! LOL! [Click on the video below to play the number & grasp my joke in all it's splendor.]

That play for the first down legitimately seals it (I had him picked by the Joe Namath rule but...legitimately etc). No it wasn't the greatest rush for a first down ever but nobody else in the race would have attempted it let alone made it. Also I still say there is some other player in some other position throughout all the defense being played this year where that player is doing the best job at his position and ultimately yielding more value to his team but we all know none of those guys are getting votes. Cam has it imo.

7 hours ago, amfootball said:

Interesting stat with regards to MVP:

Carson Palmer: 72.6% of Arizona's total yards

Cam Newton: 76% of Carolina's total yards

Tom Brady: 80.9% of NE's total yards

That's what happens when you throw the ball almost 600 times in 14 games 

Just now, jvan1973 said:

That's what happens when you throw the ball almost 600 times in 14 games 

Yes and complete 64 percent of those passes. And those stats take into account all of Cam's rushing yards and still Brady is accounting for more of the Pats yards than Cam is for the Panthers or Palmer for the Cards.

3 hours ago, amfootball said:

Yes and complete 64 percent of those passes. And those stats take into account all of Cam's rushing yards and still Brady is accounting for more of the Pats yards than Cam is for the Panthers or Palmer for the Cards.

Brady's had a great season.  I'm not sure why he's not getting more support for MVP.  Cam is having his best season by far but Carolina has also played a pretty weak schedule.  Their signature win was in Seattle, a game the Seahawks were in control for 3 1/2 quarters.  Give them props for the comeback but I think Carolina is a very beatable team in the playoffs.