Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Romo

tvturner

Carolina will probably go something like 9-7 next season as well haha and everyone will get off Cam's jock. They are just having one of those magical seasons where they are getting all the breaks and winning close games like against us for example. It wouldn't shock me if that team lost their 1st Playoff game, Cam's stats are mediocre and they are just finding ways to win. Stay tuned. I changed the subject just to show how 1 team can be good 1 year and stink the next and vise/versa.

The Panthers are for real. Luck and magic have nothing to do with being 11-0.

I don't think there's been this many injuries to QBs in recent history. It's insanity. Could definitely explain why so many teams are sub .500 this season.

It's not only the QBs. Look at all the RBs and receivers who have been injured or are on IR at this point. I cant recall this many injuries across the board at this time of a season.

I appreciate what you're saying. It is just my preference. I like teams that play well in all facets of the game, not only in one area.

I did not say anything about Newton being the MVP. In Newton's defense, however, he does not have the same caliber of WRs that many of the better QBs have. Who are his WRs? Ted Ginn Jr, Jericho Cotchery, now the rookie Funchess?

When Benjamin returns, Newton's stats will look better.

Regarding Cam I know you didn't but a lot of people do think he deserves MVP. I don't mind teams winning in different ways either as it shows the team is solid in all area's as you pointed out, a win is a win. I was just pointing out teams that are generally consistently Good every year have Great QB's. Colts have had to find different ways to win this season with Hass in like the pick6 last week and the Jags missed FG's and we make a FG in OT. As a Colts fan I am so used to Great QB play from Peyton to Luck in his first 3 seasons so I am basically trained to think the way I do haha

Yeah that could be and I really thought they may try to go after Ray Rice too, maybe Jerry thought about it but then thought otherwise. Murray really clicked with that team so that was a blunder IMO that they couldn't work it out.

I agree. They should have kept Murray. Some teams do not seem to value continuity. I believe Jerry thought the Vikings were going to get rid of Peterson. Many people thought so. But Zimmer put an end to that when he said Peterson either plays for the Vikings or he won't play. By that time, Murray had already signed with the Eagles.

I agree. They should have kept Murray. Some teams do not seem to value continuity. I believe Jerry thought the Vikings were going to get rid of Peterson. Many people thought so. But Zimmer put an end to that when he said Peterson either plays for the Vikings or he won't play. By that time, Murray had already signed with the Eagles.

Zimmer was very strong about that..so was the Vikings management.

In that respect, the success they've had is well deserved..