Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC (+6.5) @ Denver (11-15-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to be a great QB at 40 years old... you agree ?

Forget great - it's hard to be a good one, too...and he's not that any more either. He's average on a good day.  Maybe a few timely good throws to win games late after stinking up the joint for 3 quarters.

Manning aside, Denver has no run game to speak on either. Their defense is their most reliable point generator. That's pathetic.

D wins championships, but good lord you need your offense not to give the game away on a near weekly basis.

I think the Colts and Luck done put the RE-GRE on Peyton and Broncos at least at the moment. 

We did, and it started when we played them LAST season.  Speaking of their offense, that is.  DEN's D is substantially improved since then, but the offense sucks so much now it's moot when it matters.

We all know the AFC goes through NE anyway. DEN is going to have to beat them in Foxboro in JAN. If Peyton looks this bad now wait until the cold hits.

Of course, that's assuming DEN can even get past Indy. If we beat DEN our reward is to get fed to NE in a matchup nightmare again.

We need to win the division first. And that's without Luck...

But they didn't because they're Jacksonville. We're a better overall team than Jax, Ten or HOU. Hell houston is basically a one man team. (Watt)

Don't kid yourself we're not that much better. And again Matt Hasselback is 40 years old. Let's see if he holds up after getting knocked around like Luck for 6 weeks. 

Don't kid yourself we're not that much better. And again Matt Hasselback is 40 years old. Let's see if he holds up after getting knocked around like Luck for 6 weeks. 

I don't think we're leaps and bounds better than them. It's the worst division I've seen in the last 25 years. 7-9 will probably "win" it.

We're not "much" better, but we are better than those other 3 teams.

19-0 ..does Peyton look like he's hurt/

//Going to be hard to get 3 scores vs KC

He looks like he has all season. The only difference is people are catching those easy picks he floats to them.

Also no pass protection and run game blows, but when throws are there he doesn't make them 70+% of the time and they often end in disaster.

We all know the AFC goes through NE anyway. DEN is going to have to beat them in Foxboro in JAN. If Peyton looks this bad now wait until the cold hits.

Of course, that's assuming DEN can even get past Indy. If we beat DEN our reward is to get fed to NE in a matchup nightmare again.

Don't forget about Cincinnati. Dalton & Co. Are playing lights out! The road could possibly go through the Jungle of Bengals.

I don't think we're leaps and bounds better than them. It's the worst division I've seen in the last 25 years. 7-9 will probably "win" it.

We're not "much" better, but we are better than those other 3 teams.

Yeah, we are better. But we much closer than some ant to admit, and with that small of a gap anything can happen. Even if we are better. That's why we need to concentrate on the division.

Don't forget about Cincinnati. Dalton & Co. Are playing lights out! The road could possibly go through the Jungle of Bengals.

I don't see CIN beating NE at CIN or Foxboro. It could happen, though. They're the AFC's only prayer.

NFC side, Carolina or the Giants. The Giants only because for whatever reason they give the Pats fits.