Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Game Day Seating Advice

JColts72

IMO if you're at the game in person, you're already getting the best experience regardless of where you sit.  I personally would choose 320.

Here's a site that will help you make a choice. It shows a view of the sections at Lucas Oil

http://www.lucasoilstadium.com/visitors/getting-around-los-view-from-seats.aspx

Here's hoping you enjoy the game and bring good luck to our team on a cold day. :sip:

We sit in 235 so I'd say if I'm sitting in the endzone, I'd want to be up a little more to see the formations and spacing of the players a little better. I'd probably eat the 300's as well if it was between those choices. Beer is the same price in either section

I plan on seeing the Colts in 1/16 (Titans)as early grad. gift for my son.

Which seats are better? Section 320 Row 4N Seats 23/24 or Section 228 Row 12 Seat 5/6.

Kindly advise.

I sit in 121 and love the viewing angle from there, so I would say 320 since it's one section over.

I don't hardly ever sit in my seats. I usually sit at the small table up by the railing that looks down at the field from the main entrance where the cars and horseshoe is. All the food, beer and restrooms are right there and it's a great view. Have to go early though to snag a spot. Might not be a good idea for a child. But for adults it's awesome. Kids may want to sit and relax. They won't let you sit on railing.

I plan on seeing the Colts in 1/16 (Titans)as early grad. gift for my son.

Which seats are better? Section 320 Row 4N Seats 23/24 or Section 228 Row 12 Seat 5/6.

Kindly advise.

Pretty sure the 4N seats are the padded folders by chairs. I think that is what the N indicates but could be wrong

I don't hardly ever sit in my seats. I usually sit at the small table up by the railing that looks down at the field from the main entrance where the cars and horseshoe is. All the food, beer and restrooms are right there and it's a great view. Have to go early though to snag a spot. Might not be a good idea for a child. But for adults it's awesome. Kids may want to sit and relax. They won't let you sit on railing.

That's what I do.. Buy the cheapest tix available and stand by the right corner.  I have gotten away with pulling tables up until gametime and sitting at the table by the railing for awhile though.  If you have a group of people around 4 or 5, it's easy to hold down