Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Talib suspended

RockThatBlue

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go, Bravo.

Anything against Peyton, now you are worried abouty health. How about try to stay a little classy, if you can?.

I am done explaining my stance. You are going in circles.

Have a beautiful day.

That's the problem, you have contradicted your own stance on more than one occasion, saying it's about their legacies, then saying it's this year, then arguing their legacies, then going back and saying you never said it.

Idc if you knock on peyton, but keep it in reality and not exaggerate every little thing. My health comment was directed at your inability to keep your story straight and acting completely oblivious and innocent of it all. You're the only one going in circles as you fail to remember anything you have said.

Class goes out the window for me when you blatantly lie and try to put words in my mouth.

That's the problem, you have contradicted your own stance on more than one occasion, saying it's about their legacies, then saying it's this year, then arguing their legacies, then going back and saying you never said it.

Idc if you knock on peyton, but keep it in reality and not exaggerate every little thing. My health comment was directed at your inability to keep your story straight and acting completely oblivious and innocent of it all. You're the only one going in circles as you fail to remember anything you have said.

Class goes out the window for me when you blatantly lie and try to put words in my mouth.

We agree to disagree. You don't have to agree with me. Questioning my health is hitting low and uncalled for.

Move on.

Yeah, Shane. I probably let Jim's antics regarding Yoda bother me more than I should. You're right about that. Actually, I thought Peyton performed well. Good velocity on the football & very accurate other than that Butler nail in the coffin pick. I view Peyton like an older brother. I can never really slam him & I was pleased to see him play us better than last year where his balls were overthrown left & right. I knew he was hurt. He had to be man. A marksman like Manning never misses that badly that off base.

Yes, Brady beat us, but it wasn't a lopsided massacre this year. Maybe we are learning. I'm more mad at Talib who denied Peyton 1 last comeback rodeo at LOS. Peyton may be older now, but he's still got the ability to overcome past turnovers with that defense & secondary. Manning's quick release on long passes looked nice a la vintage 2006 or 2009 to me. I'm always torn because I want 18 to do well against everybody else just not quite enough to beat INDY though.

I smiled when Mathis & Manning met briefly after the game ended. These guys will always be like family to me regardless of their current uniforms. Dwight Freeney in AZ too etc. etc.

Not to pile on Jimmy, but sometimes I feel like Irsay acts like just because Manning didn't win your club a 2nd ring that Peyton isn't remembered as fondly now looking back, which is absurd to me. Getting back to the SB 3 years later is very impressive & without that onside kick blunder in the 3rd QTR by Sean Payton, I still think the Colts would have won that game. Darn Hank Baskett! Grrr!

Peyton Manning deserves a statue in front of LOS. I always feel sad when we beat the Broncos. But it must be done. Go Colts.

Not to pile on Jimmy, but sometimes I feel like Irsay acts like just because Manning didn't win your club a 2nd ring that Peyton isn't remembered as fondly now looking back, which is absurd to me. Getting back to the SB 3 years later is very impressive & without that onside kick blunder in the 3rd QTR by Sean Payton, I still think the Colts would have won that game. Darn Hank Baskett! Grrr! 

This is the part that peeves me about Irsay, period. It is hard enough to get to a SB and win it.

Instead of displaying some thankfulness about all the good things that DID happen, he sounds like a spoiled kid that only wants what only the Patriots and Steelers have had during the Peyton era in Indy, that 2nd SB ring. It is one thing to think it, it is another thing to say it. Right now, it does not foster a situation of stability if he continues to harp or act along those lines.

I don't want any knee jerk reactions based on that bridge that we have not endured or crossed yet. Let us win that first SB ring with Luck, and Irsay can then talk about multiple SB rings. Till then, Irsay should lay low and let the football guys handle the football, IMO.

Maybe Irsay needs to go watch that Veggie Tales movie about thankfulness, lol :). It says a thankful heart is a happy heart.