Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Talib suspended

RockThatBlue

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller should be suspended next.

Certainly agree. I logged on Facebook this morning and saw the Von Miller knee to the neck, in the Trending section. I totally missed it during the game, that should have been an ejection. I believe he and Talib both should have been ejected. It's no different than throwing a punch. 

Certainly agree. I logged on Facebook this morning and saw the Von Miller knee to the neck, in the Trending section. I totally missed it during the game, that should have been an ejection. I believe he and Talib both should have been ejected. It's no different than throwing a punch. 

When did the Miller incident happen?

I was very disgusted with what Talib did to Allen. He marches right up to Dwayne & without hesitation goes right for his eye. What the hades man?! You never, never, never do anything like that ever. 

Look, I get that no team wants to have anybody shatter their perfect season & all, but seriously Talib is that how a grown man acts when the chips are down? Let's go blind a guy? You need professional help pronto. 

You win with class or lose with class. Also, you totally kept your QB, Peyton Manning, on the sidelines & contributed to this loss you fool. Clearly, not Talib's finest hour. What a colossal jerk. 

I get that sometimes in the heat of battle players can loose their cool sometimes, but do you always sabotage opponents when things aren't going your way in games? I'm starting to wonder. 

You can't unravel when the course of a game takes a turn for the worst & then just try to damage a TEs retina man. SMH Talib & then you say you're going to appeal. On what grounds? Stupidity? 

For the record, I am overjoyed that the Colts won BTW. I just wanted to see what 18 might have done if he was given say 45 seconds with the ball. Kudos to Butler with the pick! 

Sorry Manning. I still love you man. 

Talib specifically was probably upset because Griff Whalen balled all over the secondary. Probably thinking "I left New England for this?"

An excellent point D-26. Talib channeled his frustration at the wrong player on Sunday who put INDY in the best position to win. Does this mean all INDY WRs & TE's need to wear these everytime we face Denver now? 

Cue Horace Grant from the Chicago Bulls of yesteryear man....[if you don't get the joke, I'm referring to googles protective eye wear. ] I sincerely hope Dwayne Allen is okay with no vision problems.

horace_grant_568.jpg

Doubtful, he is appealing. He is a scum bag

I won't lie to you Jvan. I'm pretty ticked off at Talib right now. I get that some guys can get a little chippy when they lose an intense game with smack talk & pushing & shoving in the 4th QTR, but for crying out loud Talib...What the hades is wrong with you man? Would you want another player to do that to you? I highly doubt that. 

I'm hoping that by the end of the week Talib reaches out Allen, apologizes to him by phone, & issues a public apology taking full responsibility for his harmful actions. I usually like to give a person about 72 hours to digest what they did & redeem themselves overall.  

lol just sore losers. They're tired of being beaten by the Colts.

I have noticed that with Broncos defensive players sometimes. When their team doesn't dominate, they tend to engage in dirty practices...Late hits out of bounds, refusing to let opposing players get up from a pileup as they attempt a comeback, & just scrums when a play is over that is really uncalled for. When the Broncos lost the SB in 2013 to the Seahawks, similar behavior took place too. 

Right on Bogie. I can't speak to the Von Miller situation since I didn't see it, but if I was a professional zebra, I would have thrown Talib out immediately too. "You're outta here!" 

This is just as bad as when Suh kicked Matt Schaub in the family jewels a few years back IMO. I hope HC Kubiack reamed Talib a new one in the locker room because I sure would have. Pathetic...

Denver's D is thuggery at its finest. Just took one game where a team had a legit offense and right game plan to make Phillips pay for sending the blitz time and again and they fell apart and cracked. Sunday's game was the best of the season IMO.

I won't lie to you Jvan. I'm pretty ticked off at Talib right now. I get that some guys can get a little chippy when they lose an intense game with smack talk & pushing & shoving in the 4th QTR, but for crying out loud Talib...What the hades is wrong with you man? Would you want another player to do that to you? I highly doubt that.

I'm hoping that by the end of the week Talib reaches out Allen, apologizes to him by phone, & issues a public apology taking full responsibility for his harmful actions. I usually like to give a person about 72 hours to digest what they did & redeem themselves overall.

This is Talib Ina nutshell, though. He's been a thug for years.

This is Talib Ina nutshell, though. He's been a thug for years.

I appreciate you saying this VL. Thank you. Did he do this as a member of the Patriots too? Not a reflection on your premier winning franchise BTW. Just Talib alone in this case. 

Sorry about RB Deion Lewis torn ACL too. He was having an amazing year. It's a darn shame man. I wish we could have generated the same production with him as Josh McDaniels did. Very impressive cat IMO. 

Part of me thinks Jonas Grey should have toed the Patriot Way line, bought several alarm clocks, & just fallen in line with Bill. Being stuck in the demonic purgatory that is the Miami Dolphins is hilarious to me. Don't know what you got til it's gone you fool. LOL! 

Denver's D is thuggery at its finest. Just took one game where a team had a legit offense and right game plan to make Phillips pay for sending the blitz time and again and they fell apart and cracked. Sunday's game was the best of the season IMO.

I did find it odd that Wade Phillips is widely regarded as this dominant, shark attack DC & our new OC Rob Chudzinski completely neutralized him AMF. 

Yeah I know, one solid game doesn't guarantee a Playoffs spot. Touche. INDY needs to string some wins consecutively together first. Good point. 

What did Ware do? He was on the sideline most of the game.

Nice to see a post from you FX. I always nod my head yes at almost everything you say too. 

I must also give you credit for your mild frustration at Jim Irsay because whenever we face Peyton now; Jimmy goes out of his way to highlight that he opened the roof [a cold weather slam against #18] or he will hold a press conference to rave about Luck just to drive home the point that he made the right decision cutting ties with Manning. It ticks me off. 

I love you Jimmy but come on don't twist a symbolic knife in the back of a HOF QB that won a Championship for INDY & built LOS by himself & his playoff appearances man. Please show some respect for 18 & drop the childish antics Jimmy. Thank you. 

Anyway, thanks FX for your wisdom over the years. 

Nice to see a post from you FX. I always nod my head yes at almost everything you say too. 

I must also give you credit for your mild frustration at Jim Irsay because whenever we face Peyton now; Jimmy goes out of his way to highlight that he opened the roof [a cold weather slam against #18] or he will hold a press conference to rave about Luck just to drive home the point that he made the right decision cutting ties with Manning. It ticks me off. 

I love you Jimmy but come on don't twist a symbolic knife in the back of a HOF QB that won a Championship for INDY & built LOS by himself & his playoff appearances man. Please show some respect for 18 & drop the childish antics Jimmy. Thank you. 

Anyway, thanks FX for your wisdom over the years. 

Irsay is acting classless but we know that already. Its up to Peyton to shut Irsay up. But he didnt.

This is the difference between Peyton and Brady this year.

Brady went to LOS with entire world hating him and he delivered.

Peyton went in and delivered with an INT.

Irsay is acting classless but we know that already. Its up to Peyton to shut Irsay up. But he didnt.

This is the difference between Peyton and Brady this year.

Brady went to LOS with entire world hating him and he delivered.

Peyton went in and delivered with an INT.

Yeah, Shane. I probably let Jim's antics regarding Yoda bother me more than I should. You're right about that. Actually, I thought Peyton performed well. Good velocity on the football & very accurate other than that Butler nail in the coffin pick. I view Peyton like an older brother. I can never really slam him & I was pleased to see him play us better than last year where his balls were overthrown left & right. I knew he was hurt. He had to be man. A marksman like Manning never misses that badly that off base.

Yes, Brady beat us, but it wasn't a lopsided massacre this year. Maybe we are learning. I'm more mad at Talib who denied Peyton 1 last comeback rodeo at LOS. Peyton may be older now, but he's still got the ability to overcome past turnovers with that defense & secondary. Manning's quick release on long passes looked nice a la vintage 2006 or 2009 to me.  I'm always torn because I want 18 to do well against everybody else just not quite enough to beat INDY though. 

I smiled when Mathis & Manning met briefly after the game ended. These guys will always be like family to me regardless of their current uniforms. Dwight Freeney in AZ too etc. etc. 

Not to pile on Jimmy, but sometimes I feel like Irsay acts like just because Manning didn't win your club a 2nd ring that Peyton isn't remembered as fondly now looking back, which is absurd to me. Getting back to the SB 3 years later is very impressive & without that onside kick blunder in the 3rd QTR by Sean Payton, I still think the Colts would have won that game. Darn Hank Baskett! Grrr! 

Yeah, Shane. I probably let Jim's antics regarding Yoda bother me more than I should. You're right about that. Actually, I thought Peyton performed well. Good velocity on the football & very accurate other than that Butler nail in the coffin pick. I view Peyton like an older brother. I can never really slam him & I was pleased to see him play us better than last year where his balls were overthrown left & right. I knew he was hurt. He had to be man. A marksman like Manning never misses that badly that off base.

Yes, Brady beat us, but it wasn't a lopsided massacre this year. Maybe we are learning. I'm more mad at Talib who denied Peyton 1 last comeback rodeo at LOS. Peyton may be older now, but he's still got the ability to overcome past turnovers with that defense & secondary. Manning's quick release on long passes looked nice a la vintage 2006 or 2009 to me.  I'm always torn because I want 18 to do well against everybody else just not quite enough to beat INDY though. 

I smiled when Mathis & Manning met briefly after the game ended. These guys will always be like family to me regardless of their current uniforms. Dwight Freeney in AZ too etc. etc. 

Not to pile on Jimmy, but sometimes I feel like Irsay acts like just because Manning didn't win your club a 2nd ring that Peyton isn't remembered as fondly now looking back, which is absurd to me. Getting back to the SB 3 years later is very impressive & without that onside kick blunder in the 3rd QTR by Sean Payton, I still think the Colts would have won that game. Darn Hank Baskett! Grrr! 

I could probably go after Big Ben of the Steelers for that shoestring tackle in 2005 that prevented INDY from going to the SB in Michigan too...Details...Details...I do like Jerome Bettis though. A good guy with a great HOF speech about preserving an honorable family name. 

I appreciate you saying this VL. Thank you. Did he do this as a member of the Patriots too? Not a reflection on your premier winning franchise BTW. Just Talib alone in this case.

Sorry about RB Deion Lewis torn ACL too. He was having an amazing year. It's a darn shame man. I wish we could have generated the same production with him as Josh McDaniels did. Very impressive cat IMO.

Part of me thinks Jonas Grey should have toed the Patriot Way line, bought several alarm clocks, & just fallen in line with Bill. Being stuck in the demonic purgatory that is the Miami Dolphins is hilarious to me. Don't know what you got til it's gone you fool. LOL!

Steve Smith got into his head in one game; that's the only instance that I can think of Talib losing control .