Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (-3) @ Denver (11-1-15)

oldunclemark

It's not our year, Andrew brings us back from 100-0 and our Defense cant stop them, under the old rules we win but this is not the case. Denver is going to walk all over us next week.

Not sure why they would. We tend to be playing much closer as underdogs this year then expected.

I mean look, I picked Denver to beat Green Bay as well here but lets hold off on the parade........

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why they would. We tend to be playing much closer as underdogs this year then expected.

I mean look, I picked Denver to beat Green Bay as well here but lets hold off on the parade........

I loved our 2nd Half but I don't see it now, this is demoralizing. Luck looked pretty amazing with another comeback though, that was great stuff. Denver's D will probably destroy us, I don't even want to watch it.

I loved or 2nd Half but I don't see it now, this is demoralizing. Luck looked pretty amazing with another comeback though, that was great stuff. Denver's D will probably destroy us, I don't even want to watch it.

We may not win. But, until proven otherwise the Colts have had the Broncos number for many years now.

I am not convinced yet we don't cover. We will be big underdogs like vs. NE and Carolina again. And I am not convinced just because GB (who I already knew was soft) lost big we are going to roll over and die at home vs. Manning. Sometimes Luck even shows up in these games since he probably gets tired of hearing Manning nostalgia nonstop too.

And if we do lose big so be it. But, I have to see it to believe it. I won't lose any sleep over this game.

When 'anything is possible' comes out, the underdog is usually in trouble.

But the Colts aren't a bad team....and eventually that will show up

I was thinking of you Sunday night as Manning was throwing the ball over the house and how happy you must have been to see him look so solid all night. I was really happy for you and remembered all your posts telling us all to just be patient. :)

We may not win. But, until proven otherwise the Colts have had the Broncos number for many years now.

I am not convinced yet we don't cover. We will be big underdogs like vs. NE and Carolina again. And I am not convinced just because GB (who I already knew was soft) lost big we are going to roll over and die at home vs. Manning. Sometimes Luck even shows up in these games since he probably gets tired of hearing Manning nostalgia nonstop too.

And if we do lose big so be it. But, I have to see it to believe it. I won't lose any sleep over this game.

You guys almost took out the Panthers in horrific playing conditions. For sure you can beat Denver especially at home. The key will be getting off to a fast start offensively. But I like the Colts chances as the team is playing better than it was early in the season.

I'd take Luck over Rodgers in this game every time. Even if Luck plays horrible, which is possible, it will be while he goes down swinging. It's rare in this era, but there are still times when you have to try to win the game in spite of what's the wisest thing to do at quarterback.

The Vikes had a much better showing against Denver at Mile High than Green Bay did. They still lost but it was a much closer game than Green Bay at Denver.

I told you the other day about Bridgewater and Stefon combo for many years. Can't wait to see your game against GB.