Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

In defense of Andre

Dickerson29

Andre has dropped a lot of catches

I haven"t seen him drop a lot because he isn't thrown to a lot, when he has been thrown to I have seen enough to see he can still play! He , as many others have said, is open a lot in the flat areas and not given a look.That is where I expected him to make his money. My only point is even though I don't post I have been here since the 80's and I know that if a poster that everyone likes says something it gets repeated and becomes fact.AJ is not a burner he has to get accurate passing in the short areas to prosper and move the chains! Hey,Im not trying to do anything but present another point of view

He has two drops. Look up the stats.

haha

This what i mean. I'm tired of the bashing of players, coaches, etc WITHOUT anything of substance to back it up.

We have problems. Everybody knows it, but sheesh.

How would you like to be married to something like that ?

On the bright side, your life would seem very LOOOONNNNNGGGGGG !

Im going to go a step further since I'm out here. I don't think all that game plan fail is on Pep!!! When Matt played, the short passing game was in full effect, I think we can all agree on that. Well I don't know how many passes were batted down at line of scrimmage but I think it was at least 4. That's Andrew's version of that same passing game! They tried to give him some easy throws to get him going, but he was telegraphing those throws. He has to learn to look off defenses. The Dlineman found out that if they weren't getting there to just follow his eyes and bat it down. He had those guys looking like JJ Swatt! If our QB is going to reach his full potential he is going to need a coach/ mentor who he trusts, to help him with the finer points of Nfl quarterbacking and he, and we will be fine! Go Colts

Consider we got Frank Gore for a fraction of that, YEAH!

Frank and Langford were my two favorite FA acquisitions. I know he had two crucial red zone fumbles but the guy is worth every penny.

Andrew is indeed staring down receivers etc...its frustrating. At first I thought it was the execution that was lacking in our offense...now I just think its the offense we are trying to execute thats the issue. Gotta get it fixed one way or another.