Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mike Martz Resigns From The Bears

IMissMarvin

Martz with the Colts would be like the Vermil Super Bowl Rams

Not at all. Martz' system loves to run receivers deep. Those routes take time to develop, not to mention we only have one decent deep threat in Garcon. With the poor pass blocking of our offensive line, Peyton would be getting hit way more often than he has before and coming off 3 neck surgeries and a recently healed nerve, that's not what you want

Are you kidding me? Have you ever seen a Mike Martz offense? Luck would be getting destroyed almost every play. No thanks, I would rather have Caldwell as offensive coordinator.

You know, I thought the same thing - the guy is a QB killer. But when did his offense really work? When he had Warner, a guy with a quick release.

I'm not saying I want the guy, especially with our O line right now. But I would say that Peyton is one guy that could run that offense and survive.

Are you kidding me? Have you ever seen a Mike Martz offense? Luck would be getting destroyed almost every play. No thanks, I would rather have Caldwell as offensive coordinator.

Martz could work with Luck but not with Manning

You couldnt ask Peyton and Reggie and Dallas Clark to change.

Plus Martz calls all plays and Jay Cutler was NOT allowed to audible..

You'd have to start with new people with Martz///

If Martz becomes our offensive coordinator might as well just give up on our next few seasons. Do you really want to see Dallas Clark sitting in pass protection? Not to mention whoever our quarterback is getting killed. Mike Martz is an old fart that refuses to adapt his system to a teams strengths. Note oGreg Olsen the bears best pass catcher getting shipped out for pennies on the dollar.

i would love to have martz as the offensive coordinator! whoever the colts bring in is going to be coming from a system that they call the plays. that's not a good argument. you adapt to the players. clark and wayne may not be on the team next year.