Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We need bradshaw!

GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE

I wouldn't mind having Bradshaw back at this point, although I don't like how he fumbles the ball at times.   We need a back we can rely on in passing situations.  Not to say that Gore isn't the guy, but he's on a pitch count so on those third downs it would be a really good asset to have Bradshaw.  The other thing is he's so good at getting the additional run after catch yardage on those screens and check downs.   I've changed my mind so let's get him!

Gore, Bradshaw and Varga.

So if he signed today. Would Thursday be his one game suspension?

I believe so. Don't take my word for it though lol

nah, we could sign him today and he's good to go for thursday.

his suspension was week one, regardless whether he was on a team or injured or whatever

nah, we could sign him today and he's good to go for thursday.

his suspension was week one, regardless whether he was on a team or injured or whatever

Quoting from the link below...  "Bradshaw’s suspension will start once he signs with a team and is on an active roster in the regular season."

Link: http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/06/23/ahmad-bradshaw-suspension

Yeah, let's see... no Anderson or Lankford as both are Day to Day... as is Vontae.... and if they had just signed Bradshaw as many of us have been SCREAMING since day one of this year, we'd have someone to play in place of the injured Gore, who has barely contributed beyond one game.   That's what you get with an ancient overpaid RB to go along with our ancient overpaid WR.  

Singing Bradshaw at least gives us someone to play against NE.  But Houston is by FAR the most important game of the season to this point and we're so banged up, I am not sure how we field a team for 4 quarters without playing a few guys off the street.  Has anyone else seen this injury report? 

http://espn.go.com/blog/indianapolis-colts/post/_/id/14016/cb-greg-toler-will-make-his-season-debut-against-the-houston-texans

We get Toler back without Davis which is a significant downgrade.  Geez... We're going to lose by 70 to NE at this point.  Thankfully Houston has looked totally awful this year, so we may still have a chance.