Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2012 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl Game Night Thread

I completely disagree with you. Here's how I look at it. Just hypothetically say that Luck is our starter next year but we go 3-13. We still have a Top 5 pick to grab a weapon or lineman and the best QB prospect in 20 years, there's no reason to draft good weapons and decent QB, when you can draft a great QB and basically find a Receiver anywhere in the draft. Receivers and Corners are known to be the deepest available positions in any draft. Look at this draft for example, we can take Luck #1 and Alshon Jeffery with a 2nd rounder. Not to mention that we already have an explosive receiver in Garcon, so it's not like he's going to come into the league and go into a Sam Bradford situation where he has no receivers.

Exactly.

This team has talent and we can get talent in draft and free agency in coming years.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his throws on the run are so accurate.

I know it's great. I don't understand how anybody on this forum can say they don't want luck. They obviously haven't watched the kid play. I usually don't get to excited over college players but I'm so excited for this kid.

Wish there was some way to get Luck and Blackmon. Trade our #1 next year, Brackett, and Addai to Cleveland for #4 overall if Blackmon's still there?

He'll probably be gone. St Louis might take him. But that is not a bad idea, that clears up huge cap space as well.