Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why don't we have a good offensive and defensive line?

SouthernCal

Who knows anymore? Some here think our lines are just peachy. I'm not one of those corporate cheerleaders. Year after year we are out played physically and bullied by the same types of teams. It happened again on Sunday. But it's all fine..we have no issues on our lines. You didn't see Luck hurrying his throws because of pressure or the Bills back up running back running straight up the middle for two touchdown runs of more than 10 yards. One was nullified by a penalty...thankfully. No...Padawan, these are not the issues you're looking for. Jedi mind tricks. Meanwhile we keep losing to same types of physical teams. And the national media and other teams keep acknowledging that our Colts are too soft. Per Brady...they "got pushed around". Well he's a jerk but he ain't exactly lying here.

"or the Bills back up running back running straight up the middle for two touchdown runs of more than 10 yards. One was nullified by a penalty...thankfully."

No you didn't because that did not happen, The run that went for a TD was nullified because of a HOLDING PENALTY. And no you cant blame the D Lineman still for failing to make the play on the holding penalty....He was held.  That run was by McCoy anyway...starting RB. The other run (26 yarder before the end of the half) was not on the D Line, Freeman overpursuited

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grigson traded away a player that fit the scheme perfectly in Jerry Hughes for a slow ILB Sheppard. Hughes showed flashes as a Colt, Grigson just didn't have the patience like the Bills did. He's made so many mistakes as a GM and were only winning because of Luck.

Our offensive line has guys that don't fit the scheme we're trying to run.

According to NESN.com, Tom Brady had this to say about what he saw in the Colts' loss to the Bills Sunday:

"I think the Colts, they got pushed around, and when you get pushed around by a team like this, they really feed off of that."

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2015/09/16/colts-links-tom-brady-says-indy-got-pushed-around/32516109/

I'm of the opposite opinion. I don't think we got pushed around at all, the biggest issue was those two scrubs we have at ILB. We'll be fine once something is done with those two guys.

According to NESN.com, Tom Brady had this to say about what he saw in the Colts' loss to the Bills Sunday:

"I think the Colts, they got pushed around, and when you get pushed around by a team like this, they really feed off of that."

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2015/09/16/colts-links-tom-brady-says-indy-got-pushed-around/32516109/

I'm of the opposite opinion. I don't think we got pushed around at all, the biggest issue was those two scrubs we have at ILB. We'll be fine once something is done with those two guys.

Brady is the last one to talk about being pushed around..........whenever he gets consistent pressure and hit a lot he folds up like a cheap lawn chair.

Brady is the last one to talk about being pushed around..........whenever he gets consistent pressure and hit a lot he folds up like a cheap lawn chair.

The Patriots got pushed around themselves way more than we did.  Luckily for them Pittsburgh is really awful on defense right now.