Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Diem, Foster To Retire?

oldunclemark

Diem made a lot of money..its time.

Eric Foster....may not be able to comeback...

If Saturday does not come back, we need linemen...

I guess Pollak slides to C.... Polian has said he's been miscast at OG.

If OG Cordy Glenn falls to #33.... I say draft him.

Castonzo - Glenn - Pollak - Reitz - Ijalana...... would be a nice young line.

Bummer for Foster....that was a nasty injury.

From what I've read right after Foster's injury it shouldn't be career ending. However, I haven't heard an update since?

Nothing certain...D4...I just heard he may not be able to play at all next season...

I love Saturday...and he's still a top pass protect guy.....but a bigger, more powerful center would help the run game...

That Jake Query dude said Diem would be content with retiring now. I think it's time for Diem to retire. I'm torn on Saturday; I can't see him coming back for more than a year if he does come back. As for Foster, I really hope he comes back. The injury was nasty, but didn't look career threatening

The Colts will have a new regime coming soon and a lot of the current players probably won't fit in the new scheme. Sadly, Saturday, Diem, Wayne and other Colts players most likely have played their last game in a Colts uniform.

I'd guess you unfortunately are pretty much correct..... FBS....

That Jake Query dude said Diem would be content with retiring now. I think it's time for Diem to retire. I'm torn on Saturday; I can't see him coming back for more than a year if he does come back. As for Foster, I really hope he comes back. The injury was nasty, but didn't look career threatening

What about Jeff as OL coach. A tight end should not coach the OL and wasn't Metzalar a TE?

Well a smart player can coach any position. They have to know how to relate to people, find strengths of each person and have an understanding of the position. Does Pete have this? IDK but just because he is a TE doesn't mean he can't teach younger guys how to refine their games.

Diem made a lot of money..its time.

Eric Foster....may not be able to comeback...

If Saturday does not come back, we need linemen...

If Saturday retires, do you think he makes the "ring of honor?" It would be nice to see him up there for all he's done for the team and the player's union.

The Colts will have a new regime coming soon and a lot of the current players probably won't fit in the new scheme. Sadly, Saturday, Diem, Wayne and other Colts players most likely have played their last game in a Colts uniform.

I think we are jumping the gun here. We don't know who the new GM and HC will be or what kind of system they may run on offense or defense. Changing our defense drastically could be a rather long painful process. Tampa-2 personnel don't fit real well in other systems. Maybe they'll stick with the Tampa-2. The new GM and HC will evaluate film on our FAs and sign the ones they think are worth keeping. Saturday's still our best O-lineman and Wayne is still our best WR. Maybe Pollack can be the starting Center, but if he was better than Saturday, he'd be playing already, wouldn't he?