Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston Gets Ot Chris Clark

oldunclemark

Clark started for Denver 2 years ago....

...but Houston gets him for a 7th round choice..almost nothing

Broncos would have had to cut him. O-line depth

I'm sure Grigson and team have all teams scouted out for O line depth.  Those with surplus, they are likely communication with.  If no deals can be made, they'll scour the cut lists thoroughly between now and Saturday at 4:00pm for someone that may be able to help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Time for this weeks prediction. I'm 1-1 thus far. I really didn't think we could conceivably lose to a qb who had only thrown 6 career passes heading into last Sundays game, but as they say."on any given Sunday the Irsay's can lose to any inferior opponent while making a journeyman qb look like an all-pro"(I paraphrased that a little, but it is historically accurate). So, onto todays game, facing a rookie qb making just his 3rd nfl. start, 4 fewer than ours, so that really balances out. If we use the offensive game plan against the Bears that we used against the Texans and mix in some deep throws we will shut up the yapping Bears defense and win. If we use the pedestrian, bland offensive game plan we used against the Packers we will lose. I am going to flip a coin, hold on-------------the coin says we will win! So I'll go with the win today. Game time at 1 o'clock, go Colts!!!!
    • The idiocy on this forum is mind numbing, some of you on here need to watch Justin Fields and the steelers today then write a dissertation on how that team can even compete let alone win, I can't figure it out, and more so I live in western Pa. surrounded by steeler fans and they can't figure it out either. The vast majority of them are disgusted with the utter lack of talent through out the roster, oh well, life in the nfl.
    • I watched a Mike Tyson documentary last night, what stood out was Tyson ALWAYS took the fight to the opponent, he NEVER sat back and waited for his opponent to attack him. Maybe Gus and the Colt defense should take note of that. Against the Texans we attacked down field, the Packer game we threw ONE pass over 50 yards(last play of the game). Disappointing thus far, but onto to the Bears.
    • Where is Davis at? Also why is Grover not playing nose instead? This makes no sense to me.
    • You?    Disagree with me?!?    Gee, that only happens 24/7/365.   🙄   
  • Members