Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/14/15 TC Thread (Pre-season Opener @Philly)

TKnight24

Thanks for the Dwayne Allen updates. You're a man of your word TK & I always knew you were buddy. 

I'm ticked off over whatever editor wrote this darn headline though: "Colts tight end Dwayne Allen can't afford another injury-filled season" Grrr! Really? That's what you run with out of the gate? Not his hands, his separation ability, not his blocking ability? Come on man. 

I don't blame Mike Wells because reporters don't usually write their own headlines to stories editors typically do. I love Allen's attitude though: 

"No pressure at all," Allen said. "I believe the film speaks for itself and there are those who know football and know the caliber of tight end that I am and know what I can offer an offense. There's no pressure for me to go out and hit any set numbers. My number one focus is to stay healthy so I can help the team. Special teams, three downs on offense. Whatever it takes."

As Revis Island said recently, Pressure is something you either feel or apply & I always apply it." Amen man. Follow suit & apply it like both Colts Legacy & I know you are fully capable of Dwayne. It's time. 

The first time Allen makes a catch and runs over someone..Like I know he will.....he will be back to being known as Beast Mode.":)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW.....this training camp was covered very well by TK.  Everyone had a great time and made nice posts....almost...

Also have to thank pgt_ rob and skndy as well

On to 1 PM EDT for some real action on Fox!!!   :helmet:  :blueshoe:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltshorse:  :coltsfb:  :colts: all the way to the  :lombardi:  :lombardi:  :lombardi: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The saying is "That's mighty white of you", though.

HMMMM....I learned it differently.  Must be the Hick from Brownstown in me.....HA HA HA!

I will keep it my "WIDE" because I do not want to offend anybody.  Thanks for pointing that out to me.  I meant it as defined above.