Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ahmad Bradshaw News

Still a pretty good back when healthy. Evidently the key word is "when."

Free agent RB Ahmad Bradshaw gets 1-game ban

4305.jpg

NFL suspended free agent RB Ahmad Bradshaw one game for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.

Bradshaw was busted for marijuana possession back in February. Like LeGarrette Blount, Bradshaw is banned for the season opener. Bradshaw has drawn zero known interest as a free agent. He's 29 and coming off yet another injury -- a fractured fibula suffered in Week 11. Bradshaw had success in Indianapolis, but the Colts' offense is extremely running back-friendly due to soft defensive fronts. The Colts have shown no desire to re-sign Bradshaw.
Jun 22 - 7:02 PM

Wish him the best but I would not be surprised if he don't get picked up, He would only get injured again. A team might take a chance on him if a Back got hurt if he is healthy at some point but I would not be surprised if his career is over

I'd expect a team to take a shot on Ahmad once camp gets under way and teams begin to see what they have and what they don't have at running back.

If Ahmad wants to play another year, I hope some teams gives him a shot.   He was quite good for the Colts when he was healthy.    He just wasn't healthy often enough.......

I wouldn't be surprised if somebody like Jacksonville gave him a chance. I could see him in a tandem with T.J. Yeldon perhaps.

I know they signed Bernard Pierce, but it's the preseason so you never know who they'll bring in to get a look at.