Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conspiracy Theory

WoolMagnet

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 28, 2011 - insulting/rude
Hidden by Nadine, December 28, 2011 - insulting/rude

Again this topic is kind of dumb. I would rather discuss Roswell or JFK. What do you guys think happened? I think something that we don't know about occurred. So what do you guys want to talk about now?

If I was colts fan these last years I'd be so mad I'd probably get banned :)

I don't mind losing but I deplore bad coaching and disicpline (bad tackling and penalties) because that can be controlled.

You have me confused JJ if your not a Colts fan how did you become a moderator on the Colt's forum board? :???: Sorry had to ask because I'm really confused now. :scratch: Thanks for your answer in advance. :thanks:

Teaches me to stereotype......lol

I hope people remember the hype that surrounded Reggie Bush before his draft. Though not a bust, his career has been but a tiny fraction of what he was hyped as. There were "conspiracy theories" surrounding NO and Hou concerning him. Houston won the #1 pick and....they selected Mario Williams, not Reggie Bush.

Point being .......Luck may be a bust, he may be just an average QB. We don't know, Irsay and Polian don't know and there is no way that all this strife and impending lost jobs and fanbase turmoil would be worth a conspired effort to tank a season for an unknown quantity.

Manning's name keeps getting conjured as an example of the decisions being made "What if we didn't get Manning because we won too many games". Though Manning was hyped, I don't remember him being hyped even a speck of how much Luck is being hyped. Yet he burgeoned into a player that would spend the last 9+ years of his career as a definitive 1st ballot HoF'er. Think about that....He still has a good 4 years left and has been declared a HoF'er for at least 5 years.

Why is this relevant? Because he wasn't given undue hype yet he became the GOAT when NOBODY saw that coming. Whats grinding my gears is this 'wishful thinking-esque' mindset that Luck is Manning part II. You can't scout the Manning/Brady x-factor....it is immeasurable and unforeseeable.

For any team to pick Luck at #1 is a gamble....any team. For a team to purposely tank and/or try to not win to acquire Luck is a short-cut to thinking.

Post of the year. Too bad no one will read it, because it flattens the opposing argument.

Personally I'm glad I'm not a colts fan. I couldn't handle those disasters. I would have been so mad because I demand good coaching. With good coaching,Polian staying out of it,proper drafting balance, AND not letting Manning run the offense...those colts win a playoff game or two. One they let Washington and Marcus go and went small fast over pursuit defensive players with tackling abilities of the Key Stone Cops...well...they went south.

But they did eek out a SB so...in the end thats all a fan can ask. (we were just lucky as fans to have BB win 3)

edit:

Oh and a 4th to soon to be:-)

Brady will never win another Super Bowl. His team isn't cheating anymore, so playoff games are real now. That's why he's been embarrassed at home two years in a row, and lost to a bumbling Giants team despite having the "best squad in history." It's funny, because he gets credit for having done something. He's a better player now than he was before, and the Patriots are far more loaded with Draft picks every year than they were when he started, yet they haven't won anything since 2004. That's because he had very little to do with it...unless he was the cameraman.

Post of the year. Too bad no one will read it, because it flattens the opposing argument.

Brady will never win another Super Bowl. His team isn't cheating anymore, so playoff games are real now. That's why he's been embarrassed at home two years in a row, and lost to a bumbling Giants team despite having the "best squad in history." It's funny, because he gets credit for having done something. He's a better player now than he was before, and the Patriots are far more loaded with Draft picks every year than they were when he started, yet they haven't won anything since 2004. That's because he had very little to do with it...unless he was the cameraman.

Oh please..they stole signals like every team does. They just did it with video instead of pencil and paper. They haven't won anything since 04. And who has? teams win SBs every year?

If you think thats why they won 3 SBs have fun with that limited thought.

You have me confused JJ if your not a Colts fan how did you become a moderator on the Colt's forum board? :???: Sorry had to ask because I'm really confused now. :scratch: Thanks for your answer in advance. :thanks:

First and foremost its a forum. As in forum posters.

But to answer your question, probably because I've been here since the beginning, known all the past moderators and have always been fair. Fan affiliation is not necessarily a pre-requiste to make a good mod.

So I was asked, figured I owed some time in and accepted.

:)

oh, PS..I've only disciplined two posters. Both were Pats;) I tend to be a little more lenient than some of the other mods which is why we all have a good consensus as a team:)

But to answer your question, probably because I've been here since the beginning, known all the past moderators and have always been fair. Fan affiliation is not necessarily a pre-requiste to make a good mod.

oh, PS..I've only disciplined two posters. Both were Pats;) I tend to be a little more lenient than some of the other mods which is why we all have a good consensus as a team:)

Well thanks for answering my question. :thanks: Now I guess I can say I'm not confused. :rolleyes:

Well thanks for answering my question. :thanks: Now I guess I can say I'm not confused. :rolleyes:

Now I'm confused. I assumed that Susie Q's question was an inside joke. Aren't you both moderators?

I've only been here since August 21st, but it took me to approximately August 22nd to realize that JJ is a Pats fan - but a good poster, person, and moderator. Doesn't bother me one iota, and as he suggested it probably helps when dealing with less reasonable Pats fans. I shrugged and moved on.

So much for my delusion that the mods all know each other, communicate regularly behind the scenes, and work as a team.

Now I'm confused. I assumed that Susie Q's question was an inside joke. Aren't you both moderators?

I've only been here since August 21st, but it took me to approximately August 22nd to realize that JJ is a Pats fan - but a good poster, person, and moderator. Doesn't bother me one iota, and as he suggested it probably helps when dealing with less reasonable Pats fans. I shrugged and moved on.

So much for my delusion that the mods all know each other, communicate regularly behind the scenes, and work as a team.

No Susie is not a mod. Heck I'm already outnumbered by the female mods...but I love it. It's heaven:) We do all work together behind the scenes btw.

and thanks for the kind words Mac.

No Susie is not a mod. Heck I'm already outnumbered by the female mods...but I love it. It's heaven:) We do all work together behind the scenes btw.

and thanks for the kind words Mac.

Well JJ he was right but I'm only a mod in the chat room but I am considered a mod just not on the forum board so your still out numbered. :highfive: