Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If we draft Jeremiah Poutasi tonight...

i'm just gonna shake my head and walk out. The guy is horrible but we've done a lot of research on the guy apparently screams a middle round grigson pick and would just be a terrible option IMO

little bit that nfl.com has on him http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/jeremiah-poutasi?id=2552590

i've seen him rated as a 3rd round talent don't know what that person was on

I like him I think he could kick inside and be a good OG in the NFL. I don't even want to consider him though until round 4.

maybe and i mean maybe around round 5 but i think we could go for a Tackle earlier and i'd be ok with it someone like Sambrailo out of Colorado St. in the 3rd or 4th round or even Donovan Smith if we want an early talent i kinda want Duke Johnson now just because although Defense is what I'm praying for both picks tonight

maybe and i mean maybe around round 5 but i think we could go for a Tackle earlier and i'd be ok with it someone like Sambrailo out of Colorado St. in the 3rd or 4th round or even Donovan Smith if we want an early talent i kinda want Duke Johnson now just because although Defense is what I'm praying for both picks tonight

I like the Colo. St. tackle as well. He's an amazing athlete. At 6'6" he was a freestyle ski champ. But I only want the Colts to take a tackle. They have Guards coming out of their ears right now. Future RT. But not until the 4th round. I want D-line and Safety or CB with picks 2 and 3.

His range is so up and down from what I see everywhere. All I know is I want no part in him.

guy has no mobility against a better rusher gets knocked on his butt all the time on tape just gets out worked off his right side where defenders just kind of blow past him almost too much like McGlynn

I like the Colo. St. tackle as well. He's an amazing athlete. At 6'6" he was a freestyle ski champ. But I only want the Colts to take a tackle. They have Guards coming out of their ears right now. Future RT. But not until the 4th round. I want D-line and Safety or CB with picks 2 and 3.

would love Sambrailo but i agree PLEASE give me some defense i don't even care where at this point

I agree I would rather have other tackles earlier on in the draft. However, I am not saying I support Poutasi playing T in the NFL as I think that he would struggle big time. I think that he could be a solid depth player at G though. I think he is worth a 5th round pick IMO. I also really like Duke Johnson and wouldn't mind us picking him up. I do kind of wonder how he would do in our system as he ran in a zone blocking scheme at Miami. What do you think about him translating to our offense?