Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Defjamz Colts Mock (Final)

Bitter sweet moment. Draft is 3 days away but that means the end of the scouting and pre-draft stuff. I've had fun doing these but this will be my last shot at this so Ill do 2 different scenarios. And see you all on draft day :thmup:

1. Landon Collins, SS Alabama

2. Henry Anderson, DE Stanford

3. Derron Smith, FS Fresno State

4. Josh Robinson, RB Mississippi State

5.Taiwan Jones, ILB MSU

6. Terry Williams, NT ECU

6. Cam Thomas, CB W.Kentucky

7. Davaris Daniels, WR Notre Dame

7. Jean Sifrin, TE U-Mass

Option 2

1. Eddie Goldman, NT FSU

2. Damrious Randall, FS ASU

3. Mike Davis RB, S.Carolina

4.Hayes Pullard, ILB USC

5. Clayton Geathers, SS UCF

6. Alex Carter, CB Stanford

6. Derrick Lott, DT Tennessee-Chatanooga

7. Andrew Donnel, OT Iowa

7. Wes Saxton, TE Alabama

Neither, I don't like the idea of taking two Safeties though I do like some of the players in both drafts, Don't like Hendry Anderson in the 2nd...3rd or 4th round yes

We need 2 safeties though. There is no safety depth on this team. Unless you wanna put faith in Winston Guy and Dewey McDonald.

We need 2 safeties though. There is no safety depth on this team. Unless you wanna put faith in Winston Guy and Dewey McDonald.

Ill take my chances on Dewey and Guy, Im all for drafting a Safety but I don't see Geathers or Randall as good options

I like both options.     Thanks for doing both.

I assume you really, really, really,  REALLY like Josh Robinson because it feels like you've over-drafted him a whole bunch and taken him before other really good backs.       Just askin....

I think you have some guys in the right round,  but it may be doubtful that they fall all the way to bottom of that round where the Colts pick.  

On balance......   a very nice job....

I like both options. Thanks for doing both.

I assume you really, really, really, REALLY like Josh Robinson because it feels like you've over-drafted him a whole bunch and taken him before other really good backs. Just askin....

I think you have some guys in the right round, but it may be doubtful that they fall all the way to bottom of that round where the Colts pick.

On balance...... a very nice job....

Josh Robinson looked to be the most powerful runner in this class when I watched him on tape. He's up there with Gurley. But I think he makes a lot of sense for the Colts.

1. He won't cost you a high round pick. I have him round 4 but he could fall to us round 5 even.

2. Remember what school Ballard went to? Yup, Mississippi State. Another good increased RB from the same school. Colts will draw from the well again

3. He is the you're off back that I think they've always wanted. A true power back. In his games against LSU and Kentucky he was impossible to bring down.

I do really like him but he's one of those perfect scheme fit guys. Sort of how Cam Thomas is.

I like Robinson, He can do a little of everything, The one thing I don't like is his lack of speed and burst but he is one hell of a hard runner and does show some shiftiness.....I saw a lot of zone read though when watching him...Kinda worries me because it did create running lanes...But again he is a hard runner who is not afraid to lower his pads with some shiftiness and patience....Lack of acceleration is what has me concerned the most

I also liked Cobb in that spot. I just knew that Robinson is a guy who they've worked out at RB so he would make sense. Same thing for Davis. But Cobb and Langford are also options.

I'm in the same boat as Nobody. I love option 1 with a different RB. I've really liked what I've seen from Langford.