Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mock Draft 4.0

I'm going to post the prospects now and give my analysis later on.  Only had to time give the list of players on my mock at the moment.  

Round 1: DT Eddie Goldman 

Round 2: FS Derron Smith 

Round 3: SS Jarquiski Tartt 

Round 4: HB Mike Davis 

Round 5: WR Stefon Diggs 

Round 6: ILB Hayes Pullard 

Round 6: DT Davon Walls 

Round 7: CB Cam Thomas 

Round 7: OL Terry Poole 

Sorry my friend, don't want to rain on this parade but I think there are 2 picks that actually look like they could be there at the slotted pick (Goldman, Smith). I think Tartt would have to be taken at 61, don't think he'll even fall close to 93. Diggs, Pullard, Thomas and Davis are large (1-2 round) stretches IMO. 

Sorry my friend, don't want to rain on this parade but I think there are 2 picks that actually look like they could be there at the slotted pick (Goldman, Smith). I think Tartt would have to be taken at 61, don't think he'll even fall close to 93. Diggs, Pullard, Thomas and Davis are large (1-2 round) stretches IMO. 

Yeah I agree looking at it again, I'm going to do one more mock before the draft .  This one does have too many stretches and too low of a chance of happening.  The one I did before this was more realistic than this one, so I'm going to look at that one again and re-evaluate from there before I do my last mock.

Tartt is hard to slot. I took him round 2 in my mock. The safety rankings are all over the place. I've heard Demarious Randall could be a high second, and some people like Rowe In the 1st.

I've seen Ibraheim Campbell pretty high too. I don't know if I could see like 6 safeties going in between rounds 2-3 though. It's pretty much a crapshoot after Collins.

Round 1: SS Landon Collins

Round 2: ILB Paul Dawson

Round 3: OLB Lorenzo Mauldin

Round 4: OT Rob Havenstein

Round 5: RB Josh Robinson

Round 6: CB Damian Swann

Round 6: DE Ray Drew

Round 7: CB Cam Thomas

Round 7: OT Terry Poole

Mauldin isn't going to be much IMO. I'd love to see us grab a CB the first 2 days. There are a handful of press corners that would fit what we do perfectly.

Toler is a over 30 FA next year. We need to build thru the draft. I think getting a CB to groom to play across from Davis next year is a must in this draft.

We don't want to be in a position of buying a CB in free agency. Unless you believe Thomas or Shaw could do the job

I like it overall. I can see Dawson and Havenstein both fall right in our laps.

Round 1 : SS Landon Collins

Round 2 : ILB Paul Dawson

Round 3 : CB Josh Shaw

Round 4: OT Rob Havenstein

Round 5 : RB Josh Robinson

Round 6: CB Damian Swann

Round 6: DE Ray Drew

Round 7: OG Jarvis Harrison

Round 7: OLB Deion Barnes