Round 2 #61 : Duke Johnson RB Miami , Damarious Randall FS Arizona State

Round 3 #93 : D'Joun Smith CB FAU , Ramik Wilson ILB Georgia

Round 4 #128 Jake Ryan ILB Michigan , Jeremy Langford RB MSU

Round 5 #165 Clayton Geathers SS UCF ,  Derrick Lott DT Tenn-Chatt

Round 6 #204 Takoby Cofield OT Duke , Nick Boyle TE Delaware

Round 6 #206 Nick Perry FS Alabama, Tyler Varga FB/RB Yale

Round 7 #244 J.J Nelson WR/KR UAB , Ryan Russell DT Purdue

Round 7 #255 Chucky Hunter DT TCU , Ryan Delaire OLB Towson

I like a few of these picks, but I'm kind of set on taking a D-Lineman at 29 personally. I also think Bud's going to go before we pick too.

wouldn't mind a D lineman like Phillips or Davis at all just a couple other players i would want above them but i agree he'll most likely be gone but i think Kevin Johnson would be a great pick and a welcome addition to the secondary. 

Mock 1: Dupree has been talked about in the top 10, I don't see him falling out of the Top 16, very unrealistic and I don't even like Dupree, he can't generate pass rush for his life, and isn't great against the run. Also, you can't be serious about not adressing DL until the 7th. Our biggest need can't go un-addressed. I like D'Joun Smith, a lot actually but I'd rather have DL there. I also think Gathers is a round 3-4 guy not late 5th.

Mock 2: I wouldn't look at Ramlik Wilson until the 5th. Randall probably will be long gone, I think he's a top 40 pick. Lots of buzz on him. Again, DL needs to be addressed much, much earlier.  

Mock 1: Dupree has been talked about in the top 10, I don't see him falling out of the Top 16, very unrealistic and I don't even like Dupree, he can't generate pass rush for his life, and isn't great against the run. Also, you can't be serious about not adressing DL until the 7th. Our biggest need can't go un-addressed. I like D'Joun Smith, a lot actually but I'd rather have DL there. I also think Gathers is a round 3-4 guy not late 5th.

Mock 2: I wouldn't look at Ramlik Wilson until the 5th. Randall probably will be long gone, I think he's a top 40 pick. Lots of buzz on him. Again, DL needs to be addressed much, much earlier.  

not 2 seperate mocks its 2nd choices for each spot i have already said Dupree could be gone in top 10-15 but you never know how the draft shakes out and your opinion of his pass rush skills are kind of inaccurate 7.5 sacks against SEC level competition and numerous other pressures and hits plus his 4.5 forty shows he has the speed to play off the edge he's gonna be a great pass rusher for whoever gets him. if he's not there at 29 my #2 choice Kevin  Johnson would be a great pick up as well.

Randall i'm not sure of spot wise but he has talent can hit hard but he's had his share of problems i think he could very well be there in the 2nd with wilson he's got good size and is one of the more impressive ILB's i've seen ILB does not have a lot of good depth in this class i could see us reaching for one. On the DL i think the coaching staff is confidant in the young guys and i think a lot of posters will whine and call for heads if we don't go DL but its highly possible we don't go DL early.

not 2 seperate mocks its 2nd choices for each spot i have already said Dupree could be gone in top 10-15 but you never know how the draft shakes out and your opinion of his pass rush skills are kind of inaccurate 7.5 sacks against SEC level competition and numerous other pressures and hits plus his 4.5 forty shows he has the speed to play off the edge he's gonna be a great pass rusher for whoever gets him. if he's not there at 29 my #2 choice Kevin  Johnson would be a great pick up as well.

Randall i'm not sure of spot wise but he has talent can hit hard but he's had his share of problems i think he could very well be there in the 2nd with wilson he's got good size and is one of the more impressive ILB's i've seen ILB does not have a lot of good depth in this class i could see us reaching for one. On the DL i think the coaching staff is confidant in the young guys and i think a lot of posters will whine and call for heads if we don't go DL but its highly possible we don't go DL early.

It's hard to evaluate a mock if there's 2 picks for every pick, I get what your saying, I just thought the most effective way to spot the areas of concern would be 2 separate mocks. Here is an example why it is bad to do it this way:

i too would like johnson and randall in the secondary and duke tearing it up with gore on the ground

You can't get all three of Johnson, Randall and Duke. It's only Johnson and Duke or Randall, it over complicates and make it hard to get a grasp of the mocks, but whatever. Back to your 1st response:

Don't say my opinion is "inaccurate", just say you don't agree your always entitled to your own opinion. Sack #'s are a bad way of evaluating pass rushing ability. Watching his tape is horrible it makes you want to take a NAP. He doesn't get consistent pressure. Nor is the a consistent edge presence (more important than racking up sack #'s) Dupree is not considered a top pass rusher, but a top edge player because of his ability to do a bit of everything. I think he is vastly overrated and want no part of him. I'd rank all of these Edge rushers ahead of him

1. Fowler Jr.

2. Ray

3. Beasley 

4. Odighizuwa

5. Harold

6. Dupree

If you actually watch the tape on him he is so ineffective in pass rushing situations it hurts. He is not what I want at all, IMO he's vastly overrated.

It's hard to evaluate a mock if there's 2 picks for every pick, I get what your saying, I just thought the most effective way to spot the areas of concern would be 2 separate mocks. Here is an example why it is bad to do it this way:

You can't get all three of Johnson, Randall and Duke. It's only Johnson and Duke or Randall, it over complicates and make it hard to get a grasp of the mocks, but whatever. Back to your 1st response:

Don't say my opinion is "inaccurate", just say you don't agree your always entitled to your own opinion. Sack #'s are a bad way of evaluating pass rushing ability. Watching his tape is horrible it makes you want to take a NAP. He doesn't get consistent pressure. Nor is the a consistent edge presence (more important than racking up sack #'s) Dupree is not considered a top pass rusher, but a top edge player because of his ability to do a bit of everything. I think he is vastly overrated and want no part of him. I'd rank all of these Edge rushers ahead of him

1. Fowler Jr.

2. Ray

3. Beasley 

4. Odighizuwa

5. Harold

6. Dupree

If you actually watch the tape on him he is so ineffective in pass rushing situations it hurts. He is not what I want at all, IMO he's vastly overrated.

i apologize for saying inaccurate but i have watched tape of dupree on many games but only is the last 2 years while i disagree with you he has had games that warrant criticism of consistancy but in my opinion every prospect especially pass rushers have that problem and please don't assume i don't research or know what i'm talking about it's very rude and uncalled for i stated my opinion on prospects i would like the colts to draft if you disagree that's fine it's what this forum is about sharing ideas and opinions.

i apologize for saying inaccurate but i have watched tape of dupree on many games but only is the last 2 years while i disagree with you he has had games that warrant criticism of consistancy but in my opinion every prospect especially pass rushers have that problem and please don't assume i don't research or know what i'm talking about it's very rude and uncalled for i stated my opinion on prospects i would like the colts to draft if you disagree that's fine it's what this forum is about sharing ideas and opinions.

Sorry for that. Meant to say "When you turn the tape on", My mind has been all over the place lately (Lost someone very close to me this week). It's been really hard to focus sometimes. I in fact remember while typing thinking "When you watch tape it's just not the story" and then got a little passive aggressive. My bad man. Didn't mean to even say that, no hard feelings. 

Sorry for that. Meant to say "When you turn the tape on", My mind has been all over the place lately (Lost someone very close to me this week). It's been really hard to focus sometimes. I in fact remember while typing thinking "When you watch tape it's just not the story" and then got a little passive aggressive. My bad man. Didn't mean to even say that, no hard feelings. 

I'm sorry for your loss man it's fine i'm sorry if i came off rude or anything

If the Colts don't focus on the front 7 its going to bite them in the backside. There are some seriously good players that can be had in the first three rounds that will add major talent to the D line and at ILB. I don't like this draft because of the failure to deal with the team's overwhelming weakness: NT; DE; ILB.

I do like Damarious Randall at Safety.

Round 1 #29 : Alvin "Bud" Dupree OLB Kentucky ,  Kevin Johnson CB Wake Forest

Round 2 #61 : Duke Johnson RB Miami , Damarious Randall FS Arizona State

Round 3 #93 : D'Joun Smith CB FAU , Ramik Wilson ILB Georgia

Round 4 #128 Jake Ryan ILB Michigan , Jeremy Langford RB MSU

Round 5 #165 Clayton Geathers SS UCF ,  Derrick Lott DT Tenn-Chatt

Round 6 #204 Takoby Cofield OT Duke , Nick Boyle TE Delaware

Round 6 #206 Nick Perry FS Alabama, Tyler Varga FB/RB Yale

Round 7 #244 J.J Nelson WR/KR UAB , Ryan Russell DT Purdue

Round 7 #255 Chucky Hunter DT TCU , Ryan Delaire OLB Towson

I like quite a bit of this mock.  You're one of the only ones that has put some decent focus on pass rushers with Dupree in the first and Delaire(might be a Sam, but I think he can rush too) at 7. I personally like Duke or Damrious Randall in the 2nd. 

I like quite a bit of this mock.  You're one of the only ones that has put some decent focus on pass rushers with Dupree in the first and Delaire(might be a Sam, but I think he can rush too) at 7. I personally like Duke or Damrious Randall in the 2nd. 

thinks very much the format is a little screwy ill do another mock soon with just one choice each pick soon