Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hoyer likely to sign with houston tomorrow

12isthenew18

The Colts have it made.

6 easy wins every year against the most pathetic division since the realignment. 

Be happy, be very happy. But I'm sure this summer everyone will hype up Houston like they did last year too.

I don't remember Houston as a team getting much hype.  The hype was all about their defense but no one thought that was a championship caliber team with Ryan Fitzpatrick at quarterback.

I will say Mallet has some potential.  

Personally not a big fan of Hoyer, I think Fitzpatrick is better.

Makes you wonder what the Texans would have done had they drafted Luck. They started by ruining a potential solid QB in David Carr then proceeded to be second rate at that position since. It is as if they are blind folded, crossing their fingers hoping to strike gold if they dig long enough. I live in Houston and pull for the Texans when they dare not playing the Colts and believe me it is sad to see so many fans be disappointed year after year and listening to the Houston sports media make up fairy tales of  what may come to pass until they get about three games in to the season then Monday morning radio crushes their team. Sad to say it is like the Colts struggle to find a premier running back-very frustrating.

By definition, that can't be possible.

Lol.. I like that. But let me rephrase it. The trouble might be that all those QB's on the roster might have the skill set of a back up QB. Maybe Mallett might be more than that as he does have the arm talent to be a good QB 

Per Breer:

From @KimJonesSports and me: Once Brian Hoyer signs in Houston, a trade of Ryan Fitzpatrick to Jets could happen quickly. Sides have talked.
9:49am - 11 Mar 15          

lol. Love the Jets. Pay a boat load for CB and have Smith and Fitz as your QBs ...