Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver Halftime Show - Monkey Riding A Dog Onto Field

ReMeDy

haha nice change to your sig

I would like to take this opportunity to say that NFL.com really needs to get its act together. The video doesn't work for me and it says it is unavailable. It said the same thing earlier this morning when I tried watching Bold Predictions. The NFL.com site is incredibly cluttered, very disorganized, and has an overall very poor layout. They also need to change it so we can watch videos on phones and iPods

:rantoff:

I would like to take this opportunity to say that NFL.com really needs to get its act together. The video doesn't work for me and it says it is unavailable.

The thing that really irks me about NFL.com is that usually the advertisement video plays just fine but the video that I wanted to watch does not. So I end up sitting through the advertisement and not getting any content in return. I've pretty much entirely stopped clicking NFL.com links.

I don't recall having a problem with NFL.com videos.

I saw the clip on the NFL network last night. Sanders had it as his number one highlight of the week, and he was blathering about it as if it was the greatest thing ever. Just bizarre. I was actually watching to see if Browns TD run was featured. I think it made it to number 6. Apparently not as important a football moment as a circus act. Kind of scratching my head about that one.

Reggie Bush was higher on the list than Brown with a 203 yard day - of course he took 9 more carries to get those extra 42 yards, and his early fumble led to Buffalo's first TD. But he had a better TD celebration - that's Deon for you. Can't stand the man most of the time.

in fact,. their HD highlights are very nice. not sure why i don't get the ads, maybe because i am running mozilla with adblock+

I run it (Firefox) with NoScript. Usually when I get to a page with a whole lot going on (like NFL.com) tons of things are blocked - including most adds. If I want to run a video I have to tell NoScript to release a program or two first. I could release them permanently, but chose not to. Pain in the rear, but better than risking all heck breaking lose on a less reputable site. I've dealt with pc invasions in the past, and it's something to be avoided if at all possible.