Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Junior Galette on the trade block

General consensus around N.O. is that Payton intentionally leaked talk about Galette in an effort to scare him straight. He was a little bit of a problem child last season, freelancing for sacks and being a loudmouth on Twitter. Then he got himself involved in a domestic violence situation a few weeks ago.

He seemed to be a model citizen until he got his big contract.

General consensus around N.O. is that Payton intentionally leaked talk about Galette in an effort to scare him straight. He was a little bit of a problem child last season, freelancing for sacks and being a loudmouth on Twitter. Then he got himself involved in a domestic violence situation a few weeks ago.

He seemed to be a model citizen until he got his big contract.

I think it was a few months ago,  but that's no important.

I get the sense that this was the one that really annoyed the Saints.

I think your view of trying to scare him straight is correct.   The kid needs it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ha. Yep.    If ya ain't got one though, ya have to keep hittin' the slots until you win. 
    • Yeah, like Bo Nix??     So much over reaching for QBs. 
    • The Matt Gay hate is a convenient outlet for Chris Ballard hate. Which explains why it's mostly unreasonable.   However, I don't understand why they're putting him out there right now. He's evidently hurt, and he needs some time to get right.
    • Speaking of Baker:   I've been skeptical that Bryce Young can overcome the marks against him, so I'm not exactly waiting for him to turn it on. But I was skeptical about Baker as well, for different reasons. He never looked as ineffective and incapable as Bryce has looked so far, but he's a good example of a player who a) was in a bad situation, and b) still had to get better at QBing. 
    • Well, I thought the Olubi kid showed some solid play making ability with good tackling so i'm surprised they pushed rookie Carlies, who missed a fair amount of time, ahead of him so quickly. So one could say the position has been addressed by drafting a LB each of the last 2 seasons with guys our people like.  Carlies did play 46 snaps Sunday. Like our other Gus led LB's he didn't seem to be where he needed to be when needed. But what the hey, that becomes much more likely when you have 2-3 seasons under your belt, With a d-line playing well in front of you.     It wouldn't surprise me at all if Williams throws for 250+ with 3 touchdowns. The little devil on my shoulder tells me it would be a good thing, just another nail in Gus's coffin. And of course that is a sad place to be. lol  
  • Members