Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Teams think Suh to Dolphins is a "done" deal

Ok, that may be true and? Better throw Wallace in there too then as tannehill needs to be paid and the dolphins need linebackers, corners, wide receivers, they have to sign clay their TE.. I mean no way can they clear enough for all that and pay Suh too. Not IMO

I'm not sure how much Ellerbe and Wheeler count, but cutting Wallace saves a little under 10 million I think. So if Ellerbe and Wheeler count 6 each the Dolphins would still only have 34 million give or take (again I don't know how much the two LB's count) then they also have other holes to fill. I'm curious to see what they will do and how they would structure the contract to sign Suh. Didn't they backload most of the guys they signed two years ago? I think that's why Wallace's contract is so out of control now. 

I agree with you as it stands I can't see a way for them to sign Suh.

This is not so much about getting a player Miami needs as it is about the Dolphin's owner shaking his 'loser' image.

From PFT (again)

"PFT continues to hear that the team with the best chance of landing Suh is the Dolphins.  And for good reason; owner Stephen Ross previously whiffed on coach Jim Harbaugh, quarterback Peyton Manning, and coach Jeff Fisher.  Ross wants to make a splash, as does new executive V.P. of football operations Mike Tannenbaum."

Clowney is going to be a beast.  Watt and Clowney is going to be a killer unfortunately for our Colts next season.  Ugh, hopefully we'll save some money for some Offensive linemen.

I really, really hope we do upgrade the O-line. Watt alone is reason enough, if Clowney ever lives up to his draft status they'll be a nightmare.