Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2015 Mock Draft (All 32 Teams)

Figured since the general consensus is that the combine doesn't change most teams boards in terms of rankings, it's probably okay to do a mock now. So here it is

1. Buccaneers-Jameis Winston, QB FSU
  2. Tennessee Titans- Shane Ray, OLB Missouri
  3. Jacksonville Jaguars- Leonard Williams, DE USC
  4. Oakland Raiders- Amari Cooper, WR Alabama
  5. Washington Redskins- Brandon Scherff, OT/OG Iowa
  6. New York Jets-Dante Fowler Jr., DE/OLB Florida
  7. Chicago Bears-Jordan Phillips, NT Oklahoma
  8. Falcons- Randy Gregory, DE/OLB Nebraska
  9. New York Giants-Andrus Peat, OT Stanford
  10. St. Louis Rams- Trae Waynes, CB Michigan State
  11. Minnesota Vikings- Devante Parker, WR Louisville
  12. TRADE (Philidelphia Eagles)- Marcus Mariota, QB Oregon
  13. New Orleans Saints- Arik Armstead DT/DE, Oregon
  14. Miami Dolphins- Kevin White, WR WVU
  15. San Francisco- Malcom Brown, DT/DE Texas
  16. Houston Texans- Benardrick McKinney, ILB Miss. State
  17. San Diego- P.J. Williams, CB FSU
  18. Kansas City- Jalen Strong, WR Arizona
  19. Cleveland Browns-Danny Shelton, DT Washington
  20. Cleveland Browns- Alvin “Bud” Dupree, DE/OLB Kentucky
  21. Cincinnati Bengals- Paul Dawson, OLB TCU
  22. Pittsburgh Steelers- Landon Collins, SS Alabama
  23. Detroit Lions- Eddie Goldman, DT FSU
  24. Arizona Cardinals-Erick Kendricks, ILB UCLA
  25. Carolina Panthers- T.J. Clemmings, LT Pittsburgh
  26. Baltimore Ravens-Jalen Collins, CB LSU
  27. Dallas Cowboys- Shaq Thompson, OLB Washington
  28. Denver Broncos- Max Williams, TE Minnesota
  29. Indianapolis Colts- Denzel Perryman, ILB Miami
  30. Green Bay- Carl Davis, DT/DE Iowa
  31. Seattle Seahawks- Marcus Peters, CB Washington
  32. New England Patriots- Todd Gurley, RB Georgia

My rule when doing Mock Drafts is usually to avoid doing trades, but I think it's fairly obvious that Philly wants Foles so I had to put that trade there. I think they'll give Cleveland a 2016 1st, Nick Foles, and a 2015 2nd to go up and get Mariota. The trade could happen earlier since the Jets and Rams could be interested

I also see the Packers possibly trading with the Cardinals for Kendricks because their LB play was that bad. The Jets might offer the Colts something so they can get Brett Hundley or Bryce Petty. Really didn't know what to do for Denver. Let me know what you think.

Perryman is a bit of a reach at 29 for my liking considering he is a 2 down linebacker.

I think he's a 3 down guy. Plus he screams Grigson guy. Pagano loves making us Baltimore-lite and he might see a chance to get a Ray Lewis for the middle of the D. Plus like I said, we might get him lower than that. If the Jets want a QB, they'll contact the Colts. So we could get Perryman at like round 2 pick 9.

other than our pick who i would go a different route if the top ILB''s aren't available it seems like a pretty solid mock would hope that dawson or kendricks fell just a little more and definitely wish Dupree fell to us but it goes that way sometimes

Kendricks are Dawson are too good to drop. I was just listening to Bruce Arians press conference where he said his defense needed speed, especially at the LB spot. Said he wants to continue to develop Kevin Minter but they would jump all over Kendricks and I can't blame them. Cincy literally takes the BPA every year. Dawson is perfect because he can play the other OLB spot opposite Burfict. Burfict is also a good role model to have as a talented guy who had "character" issues coming out.

I think he's a 3 down guy. Plus he screams Grigson guy. Pagano loves making us Baltimore-lite and he might see a chance to get a Ray Lewis for the middle of the D. Plus like I said, we might get him lower than that. If the Jets want a QB, they'll contact the Colts. So we could get Perryman at like round 2 pick 9.

Kendricks are Dawson are too good to drop. I was just listening to Bruce Arians press conference where he said his defense needed speed, especially at the LB spot. Said he wants to continue to develop Kevin Minter but they would jump all over Kendricks and I can't blame them. Cincy literally takes the BPA every year. Dawson is perfect because he can play the other OLB spot opposite Burfict. Burfict is also a good role model to have as a talented guy who had "character" issues coming out.

good role model who tried to break two players ankles last year? and arizona taking a LB wont surprise me just saw same interview you make good points except on Burfict

either him or devante parker if he falls that far but those 2 and jaelen strong are my top WR's behind Kevin White. Cooper doesnt impress me

In terms of talent, DGB is number 1 for me. Even though he doesn't run a full route tree. If you put that athleticisim aside his body control is phenominal, on a par with OBJ but in a 6'5 package. I think he is well worth the risk in the first for any reciecer needy team.

I have Cooper 4th after White and Parker. He seems like Sammy Watkins-lite.

In terms of talent, DGB is number 1 for me. Even though he doesn't run a full route tree. If you put that athleticisim aside his body control is phenominal, on a par with OBJ but in a 6'5 package. I think he is well worth the risk in the first for any reciecer needy team.

I have Cooper 4th after White and Parker. He seems like Sammy Watkins-lite.

You can't put DGB in the 1st though. Way too many red flags. Flags that are worse than Winston or Manziel last year. Maybe someone will take a gamble in the 2nd because most of the WR's after Cooper, White, Parker, aren't even half as talented as him. You could be looking at Calvin Johnson, but it's more likely you're looking at Justin Blackmon or Josh Gordon.

You can't put DGB in the 1st though. Way too many red flags. Flags that are worse than Winston or Manziel last year. Maybe someone will take a gamble in the 2nd because most of the WR's after Cooper, White, Parker, aren't even half as talented as him. You could be looking at Calvin Johnson, but it's more likely you're looking at Justin Blackmon or Josh Gordon.

he will go before 20. Book it.

Figured since the general consensus is that the combine doesn't change most teams boards in terms of rankings, it's probably okay to do a mock now. So here it is

1. Buccaneers-Jameis Winston, QB FSU
  2. Tennessee Titans- Shane Ray, OLB Missouri
  3. Jacksonville Jaguars- Leonard Williams, DE USC
  4. Oakland Raiders- Amari Cooper, WR Alabama
  5. Washington Redskins- Brandon Scherff, OT/OG Iowa
  6. New York Jets-Dante Fowler Jr., DE/OLB Florida
  7. Chicago Bears-Jordan Phillips, NT Oklahoma
  8. Falcons- Randy Gregory, DE/OLB Nebraska
  9. New York Giants-Andrus Peat, OT Stanford
  10. St. Louis Rams- Trae Waynes, CB Michigan State
  11. Minnesota Vikings- Devante Parker, WR Louisville
  12. TRADE (Philidelphia Eagles)- Marcus Mariota, QB Oregon
  13. New Orleans Saints- Arik Armstead DT/DE, Oregon
  14. Miami Dolphins- Kevin White, WR WVU
  15. San Francisco- Malcom Brown, DT/DE Texas
  16. Houston Texans- Benardrick McKinney, ILB Miss. State
  17. San Diego- P.J. Williams, CB FSU
  18. Kansas City- Jalen Strong, WR Arizona
  19. Cleveland Browns-Danny Shelton, DT Washington
  20. Cleveland Browns- Alvin “Bud” Dupree, DE/OLB Kentucky
  21. Cincinnati Bengals- Paul Dawson, OLB TCU
  22. Pittsburgh Steelers- Landon Collins, SS Alabama
  23. Detroit Lions- Eddie Goldman, DT FSU
  24. Arizona Cardinals-Erick Kendricks, ILB UCLA
  25. Carolina Panthers- T.J. Clemmings, LT Pittsburgh
  26. Baltimore Ravens-Jalen Collins, CB LSU
  27. Dallas Cowboys- Shaq Thompson, OLB Washington
  28. Denver Broncos- Max Williams, TE Minnesota
  29. Indianapolis Colts- Denzel Perryman, ILB Miami
  30. Green Bay- Carl Davis, DT/DE Iowa
  31. Seattle Seahawks- Marcus Peters, CB Washington
  32. New England Patriots- Todd Gurley, RB Georgia

My rule when doing Mock Drafts is usually to avoid doing trades, but I think it's fairly obvious that Philly wants Foles so I had to put that trade there. I think they'll give Cleveland a 2016 1st, Nick Foles, and a 2015 2nd to go up and get Mariota. The trade could happen earlier since the Jets and Rams could be interested

I also see the Packers possibly trading with the Cardinals for Kendricks because their LB play was that bad. The Jets might offer the Colts something so they can get Brett Hundley or Bryce Petty. Really didn't know what to do for Denver. Let me know what you think.

This is about the other topic lets not forget who the cheaters are here its not the colts its still the Pats and it always will be them.

I hope we take Marcus Peters in this scenario

Thought about it. But with recent turn of events, I don't think this is a no nonsense place where everyone is super disciplined. The Seahawks have the perfect locker room to keep Peters attitude in check. He's a perfect fit there

Thought about it. But with recent turn of events, I don't think this is a no nonsense place where everyone is super disciplined. The Seahawks have the perfect locker room to keep Peters attitude in check. He's a perfect fit there

Ummmmmmm....they seem to let their players run a little wild. Between our coaches and veteran players, I think we could keep him in check just fine. Vontae has flourished since coming here. Peters problem wasn't crime, but more with butting heads with the coach. I think he did have one pot charge his freshman year.

Ummmmmmm....they seem to let their players run a little wild. Between our coaches and veteran players, I think we could keep him in check just fine. Vontae has flourished since coming here. Peters problem wasn't crime, but more with butting heads with the coach. I think he did have one pot charge his freshman year.

Yeah but the L.O.B is led by 3 no-nonsense veterans who wouldn't be afraid to slap him up if his head starts to get too big. Sounds to me like he's Dez Bryant because they say he clashed with coaches a lot. The Seahawks are one of the few teams that could handle his attitude. Sherman would be up his behind all day, like how Fitzgerald was with Malcolm Floyd.