Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Daniel tosh segment on Tom Brady

bap1331

She's not that hot, but I think its also a preference..

I think what makes her super hot isn't just her looks, its her looks combined with her immense wealth and the enormous empire that she's building.

She's a very. very powerful woman and is projected to be a billionaire within the next 4 years.

Yep Gisele is loaded with money lol. That power alone is appealing to some....You do not hear as much about the filthy rich woman but there are a few out there....

I don't think she is that pretty, but as a female I find her striking to see. Since a model can also appeal to women to sell products too....

She is also in her 30's, many toss them aside at 30ish but she is still going.

And before Brady she was with Leonardo DiCaprio for years.

Gisele is NOT dumb lol....

I've never been that big of a fan of Tosh.  He occasionally says something funny but mostly he just insults people and can't even do that in a humorous way.

If your comedy is going to involve insulting people then maybe you should actually find something legitimate to insult them about and not do it in a childish manner.  

Saying Tom Brady's wife looks like a horse?  How much more childish can you get?  Might have well just called him a stupid head, same difference.  

Actually I think calling Tom Brady a stupid head would have sounded more grown up then saying his wife looks like a horse. 

Tosh is a part of what I like to call the "YouTube Generation" of comedians. This sub-group of comedians was popularized, in my opinion, by Dave Chappelle. The difference between Dave and Tosh is Dave Chappelle didn't rely solely on his videos, whereas Tosh seems to base entire segments on them. It's akin to Funniest Home Videos, but rather than a host, like Bob Saget, making a quick one-liner, Tosh actually reacts to it and explores more details.

Used sparingly, it's fine to break the monotony of stand-up, but if used excessively, it's a lazy way of doing comedy, because the videos speak for themselves. Unfortunately, comedy has changed over the years. Nowadays, this guy is the new face of "comedy"...

pewdiepie_brofist_by_snowfalljustforme-d

Pewdy Pie. People love reaction videos, young faces, and silly humor. It's infectious. I think it's dumb, but who am I to judge.

Tosh is a part of what I like to call the "YouTube Generation" of comedians. This sub-group of comedians was popularized, in my opinion, by Dave Chappelle. The difference between Dave and Tosh is Dave Chappelle didn't rely solely on his videos, whereas Tosh seems to base entire segments on them. It's akin to Funniest Home Videos, but rather than a host, like Bob Saget, making a quick one-liner, Tosh actually reacts to it and explores more details.

I actually found Tosh's comedy central stand up special from the early 2000's as well as stand up cd from the same time were phenomenal. He was doing stand up just like Chappelle was. Chappelle went with a sketch show and Tosh found his niche in commenting on funny videos in addition to throwing in random topical comedy like a stand up act. I think most of his jokes are funny. Also if you hate him for ripping on Tom Brady, his standup album from the early 2000's throws a shot at Peyton too.

Leave politics out of these threads, unless the mods want to allow it, in which case I could roll up my sleeves and take you to the cleaners with that comment

I'm not a liberal I just can't stand ignorant comments related to politics. I also wasn't suggesting violence, rolling up your sleeves is a metaphor for getting into a heated debate/argument

(Rolls up sleeves) "Why,...why I've got a mind to POUND you...you dirty double crossing, rat!"