Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Think of the bright side guys!

bap1331

Who cares? Russell doesn't have to fail for Luck to be great. Such posts by Colts fans come off as insecure. I'd take Seattle any day over the cheating Pats.

It's fun to compare your most important players to their peers. I want Luck to achieve more than any of the 2012 draft class. The same way that games versus that Patriots always mattered a little bit more because it was Manning vs. Brady.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that, it adds to the fun of being a fan.

So it's his fault the defender jumped the route? The play was open, there's hardly anybody anywhere blaming that play on Wilson. Everyone knows that was the stupidest play call for the head coach or the O.C. to make on the one yard line.

No doubt it was a bad call, but try looking at it this way: if it was luck throwing that game-ending int, what would the media be saying about him?

So it's his fault the defender jumped the route?  The play was open, there's hardly anybody anywhere blaming that play on Wilson.  Everyone knows that was the stupidest play call for the head coach or the O.C. to make on the one yard line.

wilson does deserves some of the blame i dont care what the play call was.  its not like the pass was tipped or anything he tried to throw into a window that wasnt there.  he should have thrown it away with the defenders being that close it was too easy to jump the route

but yeah that was the worst play call i have ever seen

Carroll deserves this, he about ruined USC football and then skated to the NFL.

I had hoped for a double forfeit but someone had to win.

Now lets see Kraft eat crow about asking for an apology for being under investigation.  Lets see if Roger acts like a commissioner and not a puppet.  

Considering Roger was at Robert Krafts house the night before the AFC CG determines he is a puppet lol.  That pic was hush hush, now the media can focus on how great the Pats are with their 4 SB's now it's in the books.  Let's just forget the Patriots cheated ;)

How are people really saying Wilson has no blame on throwing that ball?  Sure it was a bad play call but that doesnt mean you cant throw it away when you see the DB charging to cut it off.  It was clear as day, the dude was eyeing the ball the second Wilson let it go.  You cant throw into traffic at the end of the SB 2 yds from winning the game.  

Throw the ball away, fight to live another day.  It was an awful pass, throw it to the guys back shoulder so if he cant get it, no one can.  Sure its easy to play Monday morning QB, but that was a terrible pass.  

If that was Peyton who had thrown that he would have been crushed by the media even more than when losing to Indy.

Considering Roger was at Robert Krafts house the night before the AFC CG determines he is a puppet lol.  That pic was hush hush, now the media can focus on how great the Pats are with their 4 SB's now it's in the books.  Let's just forget the Patriots cheated  ;)

So what?  The allegedly cheated, still have to prove it.  I hate that deflate gate was against Indy.  We got spanked, no excuses necessary. Maybe Baltimore has gripe, not Indy.

How are people really saying Wilson has no blame on throwing that ball?  Sure it was a bad play call but that doesnt mean you cant throw it away when you see the DB charging to cut it off.  It was clear as day, the dude was eyeing the ball the second Wilson let it go.  You cant throw into traffic at the end of the SB 2 yds from winning the game.  

Throw the ball away, fight to live another day.  It was an awful pass, throw it to the guys back shoulder so if he cant get it, no one can.  Sure its easy to play Monday morning QB, but that was a terrible pass.  

If that was Peyton who had thrown that he would have been crushed by the media even more than when losing to Indy.

So what?  The allegedly cheated, still have to prove it.  I hate that deflate gate was against Indy.  We got spanked, no excuses necessary. Maybe Baltimore has gripe, not Indy.

That statement is comical.  Sooo, Wilson is supposed to make the decision not to throw it after it leaves his hand?  I guess that was just a poor choice of words.

You should have corrected that after you typed it and sent it out.   Oh wait...

But, I will agree that IF he thought it was a risky throw that he could have thrown it lower to give his receiver more protection.  You have to admit it was just an

outstanding jump of the route by the rookie.  The pass was hardly horrible.

My main gripe with the play call is that they didn't use any play action.  They sent Lynch to the left and threw right, but never froze anyone (guess the play was so

quick they thought they didn't need it).

Wow, is that really true?

Yep, it is true. Not a single game has Russell Wilson won where his team gave up 25 points or higher. 0-7 including yesterday's SB.

2012 - Lions (L 24-28), Falcons in playoffs (L 28-30)

2013 - Colts (L 28-34)

2014 - Chargers (L 21-30), Cowboys (L 24-30), Rams (L 26-28), SB vs Patriots (L 24-28)

2012 vs Pats (W 24-23), 2013 vs Bucs (W 27-24) and 2014 vs Raiders (W 30-24) have been his wins with the largest opponent scores.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilsRu00/gamelog/

Yesterday could have been a great time for the first but it turned out the first time the Seahawks blew a 4th qtr. 10 pt. lead in the RW era and the first time this season a QB threw a pick at the 1 yard line. Terrible timing all around.

And now mershawn lynch should leave the seahawks for that dumb play and go to the colts.

While I'd take Lynch in a heartbeat, I say the Colts get an RB in the draft. Lynch has 8 seasons of wear, which is a lifetime for a running back. A few replacements on the OL and draft a game changing grinder at RB (they are out there) and the Colts can have that long sought after power rush attack.

While I'd take Lynch in a heartbeat, I say the Colts get an RB in the draft. Lynch has 8 seasons of wear, which is a lifetime for a running back. A few replacements on the OL and draft a game changing grinder at RB (they are out there) and the Colts can have that long sought after power rush attack.

I dont see why we cant get him and a rb to compliment. He can prolly teach a lot to the young ones. We just need a power one like blount

Patience. Time takes their toll on all things. Brady can't be on top forever, even if the NFL keeps changing rules to benefit him.

The way they are using him, he can last another 4 years. If you notice, he doesnt do much anymore but short passes and his illegal formations protect him from pressure.

They have changed their approach for the fast pace.