Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl Story Lines

amfootball

Luck had a star studded roster lol. What team are you watching?

I'm just saying that's going to be the argument later down the road. Reggie, ty, Fleener, allen, Moncrief, bradshaw and whoever else we get later. These are all bigger names than what the Seahawks have except lynch.

I'm just saying that's going to be the argument later down the road. Reggie, ty, Fleener, allen, Moncrief, bradshaw and whoever else we get later. These are all bigger names than what the Seahawks have except lynch.

Fleener, Allen and Moncrief aren't big names to anyone who isn't a Colts fan.

Doesnt mean they havent performed better than the Seahawks players.  You cant argue that Jermaine Kerse is better than either of them.

Don't know why you are comparing Kerse to two TEs, but whatever. Their receivers aren't as bad as people make them out to be. People said the same thing last yr.....turns out Golden Tate is a heckuva player. Are they great? No...but they don't pass the ball a lot either.

Don't know why you are comparing Kerse to two TEs, but whatever. Their receivers aren't as bad as people make them out to be. People said the same thing last yr.....turns out Golden Tate is a heckuva player. Are they great? No...but they don't pass the ball a lot either.

Cause that was the only guy i knew off the top of my head at the time that caught balls for them.  But still, Jermain Kearse, Doug Baldwin, and zach miller are not comparable to the three guys i mentioned.  Thats what i am talking about.  Nobody will know their names which is the same argument you hear about Brady, "Who does/did he have beside Gronk/Moss?" 

And thats my point.  The arguments are shaping up to sound exactly the same.

Cause that was the only guy i knew off the top of my head at the time that caught balls for them. But still, Jermain Kearse, Doug Baldwin, and zach miller are not comparable to the three guys i mentioned. Thats what i am talking about. Nobody will know their names which is the same argument you hear about Brady, "Who does/did he have beside Gronk/Moss?"

And thats my point. The arguments are shaping up to sound exactly the same.

You over estimate the guys you mentioned....except Hilton.

And really, who cares what people say? Most of them wouldn't know a football from a basketball.

You over estimate the guys you mentioned....except Hilton.

And really, who cares what people say? Most of them wouldn't know a football from a basketball.

I dont, but i was simply saying that the NFL will need a topic of debate and discussion when Brady and Manning retire because that is something that is discussed non-stop.  So, what do they replace it with?  Wilson vs Luck.

Cheaters climb their way to the top.

Cheating is OK, as long as you win by a substantial amount.

Cheaters pull out upset over a team that doesn't cheat.

Cheaty cheaters cheat with cheaty cheatery while cheating the cheat cheater.

Cheating is not ok, if they wouldn't have cheated COLTS would have won more than likely, but now I get to deal with my boss making fun of how bad COLTS are supposedly just bc, his team won. I am * about it still

Cheating is not ok, if they wouldn't have cheated COLTS would have won more than likely, but now I get to deal with my boss making fun of how bad COLTS are supposedly just bc, his team won. I am * about it still

1) The Colts got beat, and would've been beaten regardless of ball pressure. 

2) The Colts did not get beaten fair and square, because the Patriots cheated. If they did this, it's reasonable to assume they may have done other things we aren't aware of. 

3) The game should've been cancelled at the half. The refs discovered the Patriots balls were underinflated at the half. They should've come out and blown a whistle, informing the fans that the game has been forfeit and the Colts win due to the discovery of cheating by the Patriots. No other competition would allow the game to continue after a discovery of cheating by one team. 

4) The NFL should have it's premiere event, the Super Bowl, boycotted by the bulk of fans.

5) Our sports culture in America is sick because we allow this. 

6) I don't care about the Super Bowl. I'm not watching it this year, and I implore everyone else to do the same. 

7) We didn't lose because of ball pressure. However, the Patriots should've lost because they cheated. 

2) The Colts did not get beaten fair and square, because the Patriots cheated. If they did this, it's reasonable to assume they may have done other things we aren't aware of.

3) The game should've been cancelled at the half. The refs discovered the Patriots balls were underinflated at the half. They should've come out and blown a whistle, informing the fans that the game has been forfeit and the Colts win due to the discovery of cheating by the Patriots. No other competition would allow the game to continue after a discovery of cheating by one team.

4) The NFL should have it's premiere event, the Super Bowl, boycotted by the bulk of fans.

6) I don't care about the Super Bowl. I'm not watching it this year, and I implore everyone else to do the same.

7) We didn't lose because of ball pressure. However, the Patriots should've lost because they cheated.

We would have had a better shot at wining if the balls weren't deflated, and its not fair that they would just stop a game in the middle and just say the one team wins bc, the other team cheated,

We would have had a better shot at wining if the balls weren't deflated, and its not fair that they would just stop a game in the middle and just say the one team wins bc, the other team cheated,

lol? 

It's "not fair" to stop a match when one competitor is purposely cheating? Explain yourself, sir. Not fair to whom, exactly? 

Great post ruksak.  We didn't come out to play on Sunday, and I doubt there's anyone who would say that we lost because of the cheating.

The sickening thing to me, though, is how many people who are coming out and saying "it doesn't matter, the game wasn't close" or "everyone does it, who cares?"  What's happened to our culture where cheating isn't a big deal any more??  How can people possibly justify or overlook the blatant lack of integrity displayed here?  What is this telling our kids?  Our culture has gone from one where integrity is paramount to one where cheating's not a big deal and a lot of people don't even think it should be punished?  I'll admit I despise the Patriots, but even if this were the Colts or Broncos (yes, I'm a Broncos fan now too thanks to Peyton) I would want them punished for blatant cheating. 

Oh, and I'm also with you on passing on the Super Bowl this year.  I wasn't real interested in it before because I can't stand either team, but now I definitely won't be supporting it.

I dont, but i was simply saying that the NFL will need a topic of debate and discussion when Brady and Manning retire because that is something that is discussed non-stop.  So, what do they replace it with?  Wilson vs Luck.

Yeah, I get ya. But I think that will be difficult to do with them playing in conferences. What made the whole Brady v Manning debate was the fact the always played in the regular season and several times in the playoffs.