Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Adapting

First of all I would like to say I'm totally proud of the Colts for making it to the AFCCG this year, and once again improving upon last year.

I'm also proud to see the Colts coaching staff, prove this year they are capable of adapting (manusky excluded). Like benching TR. It just needed to happen and I was honestly surprised that the Colts did it. This gives me more faith in this coaching staff because I can't tell you how many players in the dungy era kept their job.

I believe this year was a learning year. For the coaching staff and the players. This will only help us next year. The coaching staff, with what players they had, found the best OLINE combination it would seem we had seen for a long time, even against the patriots, we have still seen worse games.

I'm totally pumped for next year because if the coaching staff can continue to adapt and get better along with our players I believe yes, we are SB bound next year. I know pagano has been questioned a lot around here, even by myself, but late in the year he has shown he is not too stubborn to adapt, and I like that a lot.

Go Colts Baby! And it's on to the draft. I could care less who wins this SB.

First of all I would like to say I'm totally proud of the Colts for making it to the AFCCG this year, and once again improving upon last year.

I'm also proud to see the Colts coaching staff, prove this year they are capable of adapting (manusky excluded). Like benching TR. It just needed to happen and I was honestly surprised that the Colts did it. This gives me more faith in this coaching staff because I can't tell you how many players in the dungy era kept their job.

I believe this year was a learning year. For the coaching staff and the players. This will only help us next year. The coaching staff, with what players they had, found the best OLINE combination it would seem we had seen for a long time, even against the patriots, we have still seen worse games.

I'm totally pumped for next year because if the coaching staff can continue to adapt and get better along with our players I believe yes, we are SB bound next year. I know pagano has been questioned a lot around here, even by myself, but late in the year he has shown he is not too stubborn to adapt, and I like that a lot.

Go Colts Baby! And it's on to the draft. I could care less who wins this SB.

No two years away at best that game shows we have a ton of work to do.

Good post OP. Obviously we have flaws and the entire team and staff has to be evaluated.

The O line seems to be trending upwards, we're set at the receiver spots, need another RB (easy find).

Except for our DBs, the rest of the players are average and we need a difference maker. Easier said than done, I know.

Yes, I agree about Manusky. I don't know if it's him or lack of talent that prevents him making adjustments. Simply put, he's good at defending teams when he has little respect for their QB.