Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Elway Wants Manning Back

Fx Stryker

Demarcus Ware says he has communicated with Peyton and he believes he's coming back and has got "a couple of good years left"

Demarcus would be a one player to be able to truly talk to Peyton.

Both veterans, and Demarcus dealt with injuries, just like Peyton is now. I'm sure Ware didn't see the point of playing anymore at one point. But I'm sure he enjoyed continuing to play.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton may have a couple left.  Even so, Elway should select the coach that's best for the team in the long term, not just someone who will make Peyton happy.    I don't see a Peyton-Kubiak relationship working out too well.  

Whether they go with Osweiler or use him as a bridge to your next guy, you've got to consider the team's future.  

Peyton may have a couple left.  Even so, Elway should select the coach that's best for the team in the long term, not just someone who will make Peyton happy.    I don't see a Peyton-Kubiak relationship working out too well.  

Maybe but apparently Peyton disagreed with you.

If that report that he tried to play in Houston in 2012 is true...

Lets wroooy about the long term when it gets here. What's best for the team is to go for the title next year.

.Kubiak is a natural fit for Denver for 100 reasons and he'll want to win in 2015.....Kubiak and Elwsay are long time friedns so if

Elway wants Peyton back, Kubiak does, too .Little chance he'd rather have Brock than Peyton...

..it all comes down to whether Peyton is seriously injured

Maybe but apparently Peyton disagreed with you.

If that report that he tried to play in Houston in 2012 is true...

Lets wroooy about the long term when it gets here. What's best for the team is to go for the title next year.

.Kubiak is a natural fit for Denver for 100 reasons and he'll want to win in 2015.....Kubiak and Elwsay are long time friedns so if

Elway wants Peyton back, Kubiak does, too .Little chance he'd rather have Brock than Peyton...

..it all comes down to whether Peyton is seriously injured

Yep....maybe...