Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Luck runs through Peyton, Brady and Rodgers?

Hoosierdome93

Exactly. Luck has been played great. But just as the Colts couldn't have won that game without Luck, Luck couldn't have won the game without the Colts, meaning several other Colt players stepped up big-time, and made crucial plays, without which, the Colts could have easily lost that game. It was a true team effort.

that's what I was trying to get through to the OP. He took the butthurt route instead

You can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a grammar nazi. I love that. Over at the Ravens forum they have elevated "lol" to a punctuation mark. 

To the original post, Luck leading the Colts through Denver, New England, then Seattle would be a legendary feat. I'm a Pats fan, but I admire Andrew Luck and envy you fans who will be rooting for a truly great quarterback for many years to come. 

You can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a grammar nazi. I love that. Over at the Ravens forum they have elevated "lol" to a punctuation mark. 

To the original post, Luck leading the Colts through Denver, New England, then Seattle would be a legendary feat. I'm a Pats fan, but I admire Andrew Luck and envy you fans who will be rooting for a truly great quarterback for many years to come. 

Why do you Pats fans go around swinging dead cats?

They are following the Ravens path in 2012 except for Cincy in wild card. At Denver, at NE, probably at NFC West team Seattle. If the Colts get it done , it's one heck of an accomplishment.

huh? What do you mean "probably @ NFC West Team Seattle? The super bowl is played in Arizona this year

huh? What do you mean "probably @ NFC West Team Seattle? The super bowl is played in Arizona this year

Didn't mean at Seattle. Neutral site, us vs. SF, while you would play Seattle. I think we would actually had a harder scenario because we had to beat Luck , while you guys got Dalton. That being said , if the Colts win that route, they will have fully earned it.

Didn't mean at Seattle. Neutral site, us vs. SF, while you would play Seattle. I think we would actually had a harder scenario because we had to beat Luck , while you guys got Dalton. That being said , if the Colts win that route, they will have fully earned it.

yea but you beat the rookie version of luck.

These are single games and not a 7 game series. Anything and everything can happen in signal game. Don't count out the Colts. 

We are 7 point underdogs and if this was a 3,5 or 7 game series then we would have little chance of winning

This is why the games are played on the field and not by bytes of data on the internet 

These are single games and not a 7 game series. Anything and everything can happen in signal game. Don't count out the Colts. 

We are 7 point underdogs and if this was a 3,5 or 7 game series then we would have little chance of winning

This is why the games are played on the field and not by bytes of data on the internet 

That's it in a nutshell. Why predicting a playoff game is useless - regardless of internet matchups ;)

too bad it can't be 2 out of 3 but being the type of game it just can't. Unless the regular season got shortened :)