Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Win!

COLTS449

I think if we play like we have been palying the last 2 weeks .... * kil the TO's on are part are critical to Stop ...then we can beat the Patriots... before this weekend I didn;t think anyone could beat them in Boston in the AFCG.. ... Now I do.... reminiscent of 06.. we are playing our best ball at the best time

Wow!! Has any team ever won a playoff game with a penalty differential of 10 for 67 versus a 2 for 8? Did anyone notice on Nicks touchdown the Denver db never let go of him yet there was no flag? Good thing Nicks hung on! I said we had no chance with Levey on the field, and Levey and his crew were a joke today, spectacular job Colts for battling through that pathetic officiating!!!! Great all around game, offense, defense, and special teams(except Cribbs needs to fair catch more often). Just an unbelievable, incredible, tremendous game! This game was a true indication of what this team is really capable of, you haters can read it and weep.

Loved watching this game!  The defense played amazing!  The offense held their own as well!  I still think the offense can play a tad better!  Also, after Landry got burnt on that first TD drive I thought he played quite well in coverage and I tought he tackled well.  Stopping the run was huge by the guys up front!  Newsomes sack fumled set the tone imo.  Nice win!

I tell ya what... I was very very doubtful that the Colts could pull this one off and if they did it would be a squeaker or some luck of the draw.... But the way they went in there and imposed their will on that Denver D and O really impressed me.  I will say I need to eat some crow!

There were still too many penalties and drops to be a flawless game but my word what an all around effort.

Can they beat the Pats?  After the last 2 games I gotta say I think they have a Rocky Balboa type chance of winning... But will it be like Rocky II where he wins at the end by 2 seconds?  Or will it be Rocky III where he gets knocked out by Mr. T?  Or my favorite Rocky, Rocky IV... the David v Goliath style victory!

Either way, the Colts have definitely shown that they can hang with the big boys in these important games.  No matter how next week turns out I am very optimistic going forward.