Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Never in my life (Manziel)

danlhart87

Rook you've been here for like 5 posts, don't act like you know anything about me or my posting style. You spoke in absolutes. I spoke in absolutes. Manziel is a starter now, end of story. And there is plenty of time to prove the doubters wrong.

Again. The rook comments fail to bother me. Even the greats (in everything) were rookies at one point. The difference comes with time and quality of effort. Even though you have 8386 posts does not make you an authority on anything. 

Your "absolute" that he has started a game does not make him God's gift to football as you seem to believe. You are correct about there being plenty of time to prove doubters wrong. However, that is a doubled edged sword and there is every bit as much time to prove us right.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He flipped the bird. So did Geno, no big deal came of it. He is 21, the guy will mature. And whoop de doo, he threw one pass in a third game. But you definitely look smart by pointing out the game.

Using Geno Smith to validate your argument is laughable. I am not attempting to look smart, but if we are pointing out absolutes like you have mentioned than playing in three games and not two would be one of them. 

He also went 3 of 8 (not one pass) in the game where he got hurt but who cares about facts?

Again. The rook comments fail to bother me. Even the greats (in everything) were rookies at one point. The difference comes with time and quality of effort. Even though you have 8386 posts does not make you an authority on anything. 

Your "absolute" that he has started a game does not make him God's gift to football as you seem to believe. You are correct about there being plenty of time to prove doubters wrong. However, that is a doubled edged sword and there is every bit as much time to prove us right.

Lol if the rook comments didn't bother you you wouldn't be commenting on them. And who says I'm trying to bother you? I'm making a point that you are new here, you don't know anything about me or my style. And I am the authority, I am Alpha and Omega :) I didn't say Manziel was the best thing or anything like that. He just isn't a finished product like everyone seems to believe.

Using Geno Smith to validate your argument is laughable. I am not attempting to look smart, but if we are pointing out absolutes like you have mentioned than playing in three games and not two would be one of them. 

He also went 3 of 8 (not one pass) in the game where he got hurt but who cares about facts?

Actually, Manziel has played in four games. And the game where he threw one pass that I was referring to was the New Orleans game. But who cares about facts?  

Exactly Looks like he is really helping his cause. Another nightclub incident last night. Super professional.

Yeah, it is definitely his fault someone threw a drink in his face. Jadeveon Clowney and I'm sure many other professionals went to strip clubs the night they were drafted. Gronkowski parties all the time. But when Manziel tries to have fun it's a problem. Lol.

Yeah, it is definitely his fault someone threw a drink in his face. Jadeveon Clowney and I'm sure many other professionals went to strip clubs the night they were drafted. Gronkowski parties all the time. But when Manziel tries to have fun it's a problem. Lol.

Who was the last qb to be involved in even one nightclub incident? Johnny has had several in under a year. Real pro there

Who was the last qb to be involved in even one nightclub incident? Johnny has had several in under a year. Real pro there

Why does there always have to be a standard or another example with you? Who was the last quarterback to pull down his underwear and sit on a woman's face? Like I've been saying over and over, it's no surprise that we see younger guys doing stupid things. Even quarterbacks.

Why does there always have to be a standard or another example with you? Who was the last quarterback to pull down his underwear and sit on a woman's face? Like I've been saying over and over, it's no surprise that we see younger guys doing stupid things. Even quarterbacks.

After the draft? I can't think of any other than Johnny and Ryan leaf

After the draft? I can't think of any other than Johnny and Ryan leaf

Ahh so now it's about after the Draft. I wouldn't care to research quarterbacks but Johnny Manziel isn't the first one to do the stuff he's doing. Because he is Johnny Manziel he gets more attention and things are blown out of proportion.

Ahh so now it's about after the Draft. I wouldn't care to research quarterbacks but Johnny Manziel isn't the first one to do the stuff he's doing. Because he is Johnny Manziel he gets more attention and things are blown out of proportion.

All starting qbs are under the spot light. 99% of them understand that and act accordingly

And I am the authority, I am Alpha and Omega :)

This speaks volumes about you and your style.

Actually, Manziel has played in four games. And the game where he threw one pass that I was referring to was the New Orleans game. But who cares about facts?  

I stand corrected. ALL HAIL YOUR GREATNESS!!! :thmup: (this is my sarcastic face) I missed the NO game. Here is where I show I have tact and admit my wrong instead of arguing it to a fault like someone we know.

Andrew Luck is a young QB. I don't see him doing stupid things. Same goes for most other young NFL QB's. At least off of the field anyway. 

This speaks volumes about you and your style.

I stand corrected. ALL HAIL YOUR GREATNESS!!! :thmup: (this is my sarcastic face) I missed the NO game. Here is where I show I have tact and admit my wrong instead of arguing it to a fault like someone we know.

Andrew Luck is a young QB. I don't see him doing stupid things. Same goes for most other young NFL QB's. At least off of the field anyway. 

We were speaking in absolutes right? Good to see you admit you are wrong, I'm expecting a lot of that in your time here. Way to kick it off early. :number1: Could you show me where I've been wrong in this thread? Since you seem to know me and my arguing ways and how many times I've been wrong and such.

Yeah....they're slugs alright....but they sure know where the low-hanging fruit is.

I just don't like em, I know a lot or some of what they get is truth but I get the feeling they just do it for the story and sometimes to ruin some people

I just don't like em, I know a lot or some of what they get is truth but I get the feeling they just do it for the story and sometimes to ruin some people

True....they're just selling sleeze most of the time.

Johnny's just making their job too easy...and it adds to the negative reputation he's earning.

I think his coaches will decide how many chances he gets, not the media or fans.

Where did I ever say media or fans would determine how long he plays..??? But eventually he's gonna do himself in and teams will not have an interest. He's already walking a fine line. We'll see how much he really loves football I guess.

I think his coaches will decide how many chances he gets, not the media or fans.

Where did I ever say media or fans would determine how long he plays..??? But eventually he's gonna do himself in and teams will not have an interest. He's already walking a fine line. We'll see how much he really loves football I guess.

You don't have to say it, you just did it again lol.

No I sure didn't!!! You misunderstood, thats what happened. I'm talking about team management and coaching staffs that he's gonna get so many chances with. NOT fans and media.

All that matters to Johnny Manziel right now is the Browns coaching staff. He needs to show them that he can and will be their franchise QB, and he needs to show it to his teammates as well. These things should be at the top of his career priority list right now.

All that matters to Johnny Manziel right now is the Browns coaching staff. He needs to show them that he can and will be their franchise QB, and he needs to show it to his teammates as well. These things should be at the top of his career priority list right now.

You're right, it should be.

its hard to do that when all your worried about is blowing soft

Given the confidence and continued poise Case Keenum showed, along with how Mallett performed prior to hurting himself before the Bengals game, I think the Texans have something in there to work with going forward. I wanted Manziel in Houston but it isn't happening.

I really hope Case Keenum stays the Texans starter.

he was already caught on camera rolling up money in a bathroom. i think its safe to say he gets high. clearly people higher than us think so too

He allowed his photo to be taken. If someone was looking to bust him, don't you think there would have been a picture of oh, I don't know, drugs? Define who these higher people are too if you please.

He allowed his photo to be taken. If someone was looking to bust him, don't you think there would have been a picture of oh, I don't know, drugs? Define who these higher people are too if you please.

the person obviously had to take the photo quickly,they probably couldnt take a picture with him and the coke because it would be obvious what they were doing, i highly doubt he allowed them to take a sketchy picture like that... if he did hes even a bigger *

the person obviously had to take the photo quickly,they probably couldnt take a picture with him and the coke because it would be obvious what they were doing, i highly doubt he allowed them to take a sketchy picture like that... if he did hes even a bigger *

lol. Your screen name must make you really popular on the Colts section of this forum. :)