Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rodney Harrison

LJpalmbeacher2

Entourage of weapons?

Wayne, Hilton, Fleener, Allen, Moncrief......I'd consider them quite capable. These guys did hold up the best offense in the league for half a season, until things went awry. They could easily reassume their dominance, but the mistakes have to stop. 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. We're the only people that shouldn't turn our backs on the team.

Believe it or not they read the message board as confirmed by Mathis last season.

I understand you want to support the team. But is it turning your back on a friend to realize he needs help, and to come out and say it? I don't think there's a person on this board who doesn't want the Colts to succeed. I know I do. But facts are facts. And the team's performance speaks for itself. They've lost to every good QB they've played. There are serious flaws that need fixed.

I understand you want to support the team. But is it turning your back on a friend to realize he needs help, and to come out and say it? I don't think there's a person on this board who doesn't want the Colts to succeed. I know I do. But facts are facts. And the team's performance speaks for itself. They've lost to every good QB they've played. There are serious flaws that need fixed.

There are people blatantly saying this team is one and done or that we shouldn't be in the playoffs.

At least we lost to good teams.

There are people blatantly saying this team is one and done or that we shouldn't be in the playoffs.

At least we lost to good teams.

4 of those 5 teams are in the playoffs with 3 out of those 4 in the AFC.  Dallas (playoff team) and Philly are the other two.  

Playoffs will be tough.  Can we do it?  Sure, but it's going to take a lot of good coaching, tape viewing, and planning.