Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears (+7) @ Green Bay (11-9-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt, 6 tds in one half for Rogers he is about to have a new record in the nfl. Also, someone predicted that he'd all break the all time record for most passing yards in a game. He has 315 at the half so if he continues he will definitely have that record as well.

Are the Bears just really this bad I mean holy cow...even the bucs wouldn't be this bad or the jags

No doubt, 6 tds in one half for Rogers he is about to have a new record in the nfl. Also, someone predicted that he'd all break the all time record for most passing yards in a game. He has 315 at the half so if he continues he will definitely have that record as well.

Are the Bears just really this bad I mean holy cow...even the bucs wouldn't be this bad or the jags

Hopefully they'll pull Rodgers soon.

These kind of games are a disgrace to football seriously...I'd hate to even see the colts take it to the Patriots this bad...no game should go down like this I mean it's absolutly unbelievable.

This is exactly what it's like in madden when you play as a rookie...but come on even the computer has a field goal by now

I don't see the Bears improving any, and Rogers will get pulled... but I'd let him throw td number 8 at least.

These kind of games are a disgrace to football seriously...I'd hate to even see the colts take it to the Patriots this bad...no game should go down like this I mean it's absolutly unbelievable.

This is exactly what it's like in madden when you play as a rookie...but come on even the computer has a field goal by now

Folks up here wait all week for the Bears game...just like in most places..

Its a huge fan base,,,and to have this happen 2 weeks in a row.. is very embarrassing..

This is franchise that had a 10-6 record 2 years ago and fired that coach...and they get 93 points scored on them in 6 quarters.

.and their players keep doing stupid things

It's really not funny, I mean, fans expect their team to compete, these guys get paid big bucks and it's so demeaning to the fans of the game...

They get paid big bucks to entertain people in a game of slamming thy body unto another body. End of story.

You're more unhappy than I am on a good day.

The Bears have 2 pretty big things going on that I'm not trying to ignore: they suck and they don't want to play. This game and the ones like it recently are the result of the new rules though. When you are this overmatched there is nothing you can legally do to stop the offense. When you are this undermatched, how do you not take the free touchdowns? Rodgers is alot of things I don't like but statpadder he is not.

Why risk it? The game is well in hand.

Exactly, Im all for taking what the defense gives and playing hard to the final whistle but as we saw some players on the Bears defense are just getting mad and frustrated and letting it boil over, I'd put backups in soon but still play the game hard with backups

I never understood why they got rid of Lovie.

Probably because he wanted to stick with QB's that just are not very good...Rex Grossman........Josh Mccown as starters, Decent backups in the short term can win you a few games...Franchise QB's no

Probably because he wanted to stick with QB's that just are not very good...Rex Grossman........Josh Mccown as starters, Decent backups in the short term can win you a few games...Franchise QB's no

Good ol' sexy Rexy. The Bears sure do like those Indiana boys at quarterback don't they?