Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sergio brown/ Laron Landry [Merge]

sreylas937

With the way Brown and the D in total  has been playing has been playing since he has been starting.

Can we trade Landry for a loaf of bread or something... I may even accept a post dated half gallon of milk

Trading Landry seems like a reliable thought but I rather keep him for depths purposes. Still a long season to go. If this team can stay healthy, watch out world. Maybe Landry for Dion Jordan hehehe. One could dream.

I hope Sergio keeps his starting job when Landry comes back but I'm worried that he won't even though sergio has outplayed Landry easily.

Do you think Pagano sits Sergio when Laron is back? What's your opinion?

We will see. Pagano said something along the lines of "earning your job" when A.Q. was benched. Lets see if that is just talk, or substance. As we've seen in the past, it may just be talk. A.Q. was benched in favor of Satele a few years ago after A.Q. outplayed him.

I hope Sergio keeps his starting job when Landry comes back but I'm worried that he won't even though sergio has outplayed Landry easily.

Do you think Pagano sits Sergio when Laron is back? What's your opinion?

Brown should be the starter but I have a bad feeling like last year when Landry was down and Howell out played him as soon as Landry was healthy he got his starter role back .

Brown should be the starter but I have a bad feeling like last year when Landry was down and Howell out played him as soon as Landry was healthy he got his starter role back .

Big difference between last year and this year as Landry came out playing well last year. Sad thing is he may get his job back and has not played great and sucks compared to Brown in coverage so far.

I believe two more years after this one.  We really need to get rid of him now.  That contract was a mistake.  He had one good year with the Jets and Grigs gave him too big of a contract

yeah they need to start clearing room for Lucks and T.Y's pay day... I can see landry being the first casualty 

Big difference between last year and this year as Landry came out playing well last year. Sad thing is he may get his job back and has not played great and sucks compared to Brown in coverage so far.

Not really being out played is being out played no mater how you look at it . Landy was not very good last year either IMO shaky in coverage missed tackles and taking bad angles on plays .