Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cincinnatti (+3) @ Indianapolis (10-19-14)

oldunclemark

Close the roof 1 p.m. CBS

Bengals coming off the odd 37-37 tie...several injuries at WR, which should shy you off the over...at 49

Colts have lost vs. the spread only against Philadelphia....(they hit the number +7 at Denver)

......In a 3-point game, you look at the kickers and Adam Vinatieri is at home while the Bengal

kicker missed the game winner last week. But the 'under' seems like the best bet

...no line on how many Colts the Bengals linebackers will try to injure

Once we win the division I'll start worrying about seeding.

Well, the Colts better worry about it tomorrow..because THIS GAME is a key to whether Indy will be a top seed with a bye...

..or a lesser seed having to play an extra game...

This is one of the biggest games of the season since Cincy is as likely to win their division as we are ours

The Bengals are a good team but we're better. I'd say we win 24-17, and even though Green and Jones are out, Sanu is turning into a star, and we'll have to contain Bernard in the passing game as well.

We just need to be aggressive...attack them down the field..

They have doubts defensivel;y after giving up 80 points the last two weeks..

All our recievers are healthy....Turn their doubts into their nightmare

Once we win the division I'll start worrying about seeding.

While I agree you can only prepare and play 1 game at a time...these next two weeks will go a LONG way to setting ourselves up for home games come the playoffs. NE and Cincy/Bal are all favorites to win their divisions and if we beat all 3 we win any tie breakers. We lost to Denver but they have a tough road in SF,SD, NE and still have Cin later so we definately should play with a sense of urgency and purpose. Not that we wouldn't but you measure yourself against the best...and if we lose to Philly, Den, and Cincy that becomes a worrisome trend that we can't beat the best.

Defense is looking mighty impressive. Sure its easier to sit on routes and play tight at the line of scrimmage when you don't respect the receivers beating you deep like AJ and Marvin Jones out but still very impressive. If we could stop the dumb mistakes and execute we would be looking very very impressive.