Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Bloom is off of Seattle

amfootball

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying something out of the blue with no facts or information supporting it is an opinion.

I can't believe I'm even arguing this with you. Please use a dictionary.

I have plenty of facts and information. But since you think everything is spontaneous and unplanned you wont believe it. 

This is the same as telling you I have red car because I know I have a red car.

I have plenty of facts and information. But since you think everything is spontaneous and unplanned you wont believe it. 

This is the same as telling you I have red car because I know I have a red car.

To the bolded: No you don't. All you've said is that the Seahawks won't make the playoffs, with hardly any reason other than you just saying they won't.

It's ridiculous to claim that the reigning Superbowl champions and one of the best teams in the league will be obsolete by the end of this year. Claiming this with 0 evidence makes it even worse.

Harvin only had a little more than 200 yards combined with receiving and running this year through 5 games. He wasn't a major contributor, and Seattle needed more cap room. Their offense will be fine with Lynch and Wilson.

This is my last post to you. Have a nice day.

To the bolded: No you don't. All you've said is that the Seahawks won't make the playoffs, with hardly any reason other than you just saying they won't.

It's ridiculous to claim that the reigning Superbowl champions and one of the best teams in the league will be obsolete by the end of this year. Claiming this with 0 evidence makes it even worse.

Harvin only had a little more than 200 yards combined with receiving and running this year through 5 games. He wasn't a major contributor, and Seattle needed more cap room. Their offense will be fine with Lynch and Wilson.

This is my last post to you. Have a nice day.

you forgot the second line. You think its spontaneous randomness and I know it isn't. Best teams in the league ? You have no proof of that either. All you saw was a ball fly across the screen and a team win games. That is easily manipulated. And you cant prove it was naturally done.

wait till the end of season.

as a matter of fact I do. You are the one who doesn't know.

You are basing it off of random chance. I'm basing it on already knowing.

Yeahhh someone has escaped the looney bin. I'm following the other guy and hightailing it out of this thread.

I wont be wrong

maybe, maybe not. You shall see.

LOL Harvin leaving is another piece of the puzzle falling off the table to make it happen. SF will have no problem with the division.

doesn't matter, it still will be pushed as a reason by the media. More will come. It still falls under the theme I have already said will happen

they wont   be wrong about Seattle failing because they wont report till after it happens. But I'm already telling you it will happen and this is one of the reasons that will be used no matter how vaild you think it is. And along the way the Cardinals will fall to the side as well. Its SFs division from here on in

I'll count it out for you. The Cards wont sniff anywhere near a playoff spot. Bruce Arians has done nothing but stand on a sideline,his presence proves and does nothing for any team.

the Cardinals and Seahawks wont even make the playoffs. The second 8 games will tell a very different story

yep, that's called wishy washy committing to nothingness. You are saying ' I'm not claiming anything so you cant prove me wrong while I say both things can happen'

no, I make no opinions. I only deal in absolutes. Seattle will not win the division.

you call mine an opinion so when I'm right you can just say I was lucky haha.

no, its not an opinion. I know they aren't winning the division. Its that simple

Biff Tannen is thay you with the Grays Sports Almanac?!?!?!

Awesome!!!