Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots cheerleaders honor Devon Still's daughter by wearing Bengals jersey

amfootball

http://6abc.com/sports/patriots-cheerleaders-honor-devon-stills-daughter-by-wearing-bengals-jersey/338581/

With all the hub bub about the demise of the Pats on Monday night, most missed this touching story. Pats cheerleaders wore Still's jersey in honor of his daughter who is fighting cancer.

I saw this, and was very impressed and touched by their efforts and compassion.

I saw this, and was very impressed and touched by their efforts and compassion.

Me too Gramz. I remember when Al Davis' wife passed away, Kraft had a moment of silence for her when the Raiders came to Gillett and I remember Al saying how touched he was. Kraft has a big heart but the media as you know just likes to focus on the negative sometimes.

Me too Gramz. I remember when Al Davis' wife passed away, Kraft had a moment of silence for her when the Raiders came to Gillett and I remember Al saying how touched he was. Kraft has a big heart but the media as you know just likes to focus on the negative sometimes.

Al Davis was born in Brockton, Massachusetts. The Patriots are a classy organization without a doubt.

Yes, it was a very sincere & heartfelt gesture on the part of Robert Kraft, the cheerleaders, & the whole Patriots organization. The epitome of class. No doubt about it.

Scoreboards are meaningless when a child's life can be saved or rather Leah can still receive the mandatory treatment she needs. 

It was a poignant moment that people will totally forget the next time Belichick does something gruff or the Patriots beat their team.  ;)  ;)

No seriously though... well done by the organization. As a fan I was proud to see it.