Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Top Three This Season

turner46992

Before the Year started we all knew Manning, Rogers, Brady, Brees, Possibly Rivers and Possibly Matt Ryan would be at the top of a few fans list....

but to me, Brady hasnt showing me anything spectacular, Brees has had his moments and then he has been poor at times too...Manning, well we all know that story....

But Rivers has thrown 17 ints in 10 weeks.

Just wondering who you guys would rank as the top three QB's this SEASON. And possibly who do you think the top three Rb's are as well?

After looking at a few stats and being somewhat suprised

Texans are the best D this year!...Didnt see that coming

Cleveland is ranked number 1 in passing D this season!

Philly is Number 1 in rushing! I thought for sure Vikings would be number one..or at least two, but not 5th

Chris Johnson is ranked 23 in rushing....but like 2 years ago this guy was Mr.2000.

Cleveland's pass defense is a little misleading. The only real quarterback they have faced is Schaub.

Rodgers numbers are similarly misleading due to facing weak pass defenses.

I think the best quarterbacks are Brady, Brees, and Rodgers and the best backs are Peterson, Forte, and Jones-Drew. You may ask why I put Brady above Rodgers but Brady has faced significantly better defenses and I see no reason to believe the results would not equal Rodgers with similar competition.

1) Rodgers. One of the best seasons I've ever seen out of a QB to this point. Gotta give credit where it's due.

2) Brady. The OP said he hasn't been impressed, but the guy is on pace to break Marino's yardage record and throw 40+ TDs. He's thrown more picks than usual but has seemed to get that straightened out (zero INTs in the last three games, I believe). I'm not sure how that ranks in the unimpressive category, but it's pretty dang good far as most football fans are concerned.

3) Brees. If I was a Chargers fan, I'd be pretty peeved that my team let this guy go for Rivers. Not that Rivers is terrible, but he's not Drew Brees. He is also on-pace to break Marino's record and the rest of his numbers are nearly identical to Brady's (one less TD, one additional INT though).

3) Brees. If I was a Chargers fan, I'd be pretty peeved that my team let this guy go for Rivers. Not that Rivers is terrible, but he's not Drew Brees. He is also on-pace to break Marino's record and the rest of his numbers are nearly identical to Brady's (one less TD, one additional INT though).

I'd be more peeved about letting Marty Schottenheimer go for Norv Turner who has destroyed yet another team.