Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Always Worried After Games (Colts @ Broncos)

Bravo

When we get the injury report come Monday or Tuesday I am always scared of who is going to be on it after the weeks game.

Sometimes it seems like a player you didn't even know was injured ends up being out for a while.

Just hoping for no suprises! The Colts showed they can hang in the 2nd half!

Man I wish Colby got injured lmao. Dude plays scared, stiff, and lazy. Caused Luck his 2nd pick cuz he didn't wanna go get it. Smh.  :td:

luck shares some blame for that pick too it was not a good throw. Also Fleener went up for it he just didn't catch it. Also it's sad when fans start hoping guys on their team get hurt.

luck shares some blame for that pick too it was not a good throw. Also Fleener went up for it he just didn't catch it. Also it's sad when fans start hoping guys on their team get hurt.

Lol. smh. It was joke. Fleener has always played timid. Every time he runs with the ball I have nightmares of him fumbling. The throw was catchable. If you can touch it, you can catch it. Everyone knows that  :disco:

Lol. smh. It was joke. Fleener has always played timid. Every time he runs with the ball I have nightmares of him fumbling. The throw was catchable. If you can touch it, you can catch it. Everyone knows that  :disco:

Funny because he has only had 1 fumble in his career.  D. Allen on the other hand had two fumbles in the game last night, well one fumble and another one where his knee hit right before he fumbled.

Cam Johnson was the only one on injured list, at least according to Mike and Mike, and I would imagine they have the official sheet of injuries.

If you look at the rest of the league, the injuries from yesterday are what stands out. K.C.-Johnson and Mike Devito, Both ruptured achilles. They have been decimated by injuries and departures in the O-Line. Clowney, 4-6 weeks at best. Anyone notice he has not only had a lot of injuries already, MCL, concussion and hernia, he seemed to have a lot in College. Overall though, go over the Injury report across the league, a lot of people went down for the season, and many were very important players to their club!

I feel sorry for St. Louis. QB and Howie Long.

Tyler Eifert, Vontaze Burfict-Cincinatti

Ben Tate

Alshon Jeffrey

The list goes on: Here is a link from Bleacher Report!

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/9/8/6120987/nfl-week-1-injury-update-jadeveon-clowney-tyler-eifert-derrick-johnson

Man I wish Colby got injured lmao. Dude plays scared, stiff, and lazy. Caused Luck his 2nd pick cuz he didn't wanna go get it. Smh.  :td:

He dropped a td also that turned into a field goal.  He needs to practice one play and only one play really high throws in the corner when the Colts are on the goal line.  I don't wish he got hurt and know your joking but jesus that guy is infuriating to watch.  

He went up but that ball was over thrown, and the fact that you wish harm on him is just sad. 

He's 6' 7" and half jumped.  Ball hit his hands and HAS to be caught or knocked down.  This is the NFL not excuse land that drags on three seasons.  Bench the pretty boy maybe without his helmet on Head and Shoulders will hire him for some work.