Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chris Harris: "I'm treating Andrew Luck like Big Ben"

snkdy

Chris: You're an average CB who's about to find out why the words "Ty Goodbye" can be said in a sentence

They could've at least interviewed Ward

I would've been more serious

Chris Harris is most assuredly an above average corner. I don't even know why you comment on other players when you've admitted that you only pay attention to offensive skill positions. Any person that lists the top 4 corners they can think of, and that list includes Vontae Davis yet excludes Revis.....I don't even know why I bother.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Basically, every team has played right at 50 games, if not 50 - pretty good sample size. My assessment of each team in the NL Central:   It is strange at how bad the Reds are playing because after last season I seen a team on the rise. Cubs are pretty much where I thought they would be, in control of a Wild Card spot early and close to being in 1st place. Cards have struggled more than I thought they would, but they are playing better now - as expected after 40 games or so goes by. I expected the Pirates in the Cellar, at 23-27 they are still a below average team by my eye test. Brewers being in 1st doesn't surprise me but having said that I still think the Cubs will end up winning the division. Cubs are only 1.5 games out of 1st place.
    • Yeah, that's a stupid question... Whatever Butker said stays with him. Andy Reid or Chiefs won't have to answer about any of that, just move on to football... 
    • Brewers 28-21 Cubs 27-23 Cardinals 23-26 Pirates 23-27 Reds 20-29   The Reds have only been rebuilding since 1996... And here I am with my ungrateful self for wanting more from the team...   The Cincinnati Reds... have the longest playoff win (12 years) and advancement drought in ALL major sports... going on 3 decades... THIRTY YEARS... since they last advanced and won a playoff series.    Who cursed this team and what do I have to do to unbreak it?!?!?!
    • Andy Reid was asked what does he say if women in the building come to him with players speaking ill of women in general: “Yeah that hasn’t happened I don’t think he (Butker) was speaking ill to women. He has his opinions and we respect that. I let you guys (Reporters) in this room and you have a lot of opinions I don’t like.”   Funny.  And a great way to dismiss what really amounts to a whole lot of sound and fury signifying nothing. (Thanks, Mister Shakespeare, for the reference.)
    • The preseason is hilarious. We start crowning winners before the first game is played. Let’s talk about the Jets in late October and see how this worked out. I like Aaron as a person but he is not young and coming off a major injury. 
  • Members

• CardiacColts

CardiacColts 372

• C_Lew

C_Lew 176

• dw49

dw49 1,382

• SurfinKal

SurfinKal 264

• chad72

chad72 18,376

• Chucklez