Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JJ Watt: Six years, $100m (merge)

HtownColt

What the Colts need to do when playng against Watts: Call in the CIA as they are deep into stealth technology trying to make battleships and carriers invisible, get some and spray it on Luck before the game. Silly? Got a better idea?

The Luck led colts are 3-1 against the texans. Just keep doing what their doing

The Luck led colts are 3-1 against the texans. Just keep doing what their doing

Yes. Don't do what they did in the first game against the Texans in 2012. Do what they've done since then. JJ Watt is still incredible and very disruptive, but he hasn't been the terror he was in the first game.

If Clowney is good, and I think he will be, it makes it a little bit harder, but as I keep saying, good gameplanning can slow down a great pass rush.

You should be. He's easily one of my five favorite players in the league right now.

He's a guy that's great for the NFL.  On and off the field, it's impossible to dislike this guy except when he's sacking the crap out of your QB.  Sometimes you just throw your hands up and can't say anything other than "well, it was gonig to happen sooner or later."  I still laugh at his NFL commercial "Is that chamomille tea??  You wanna take a nap!!?"